Disney Pandora Station

Maverick0980

Mouseketeer
At my job I'm allowed to utilize Pandora at my work station. (Which I'm extremely grateful for!) I have roughly 20-25 stations created and usually I just hit shuffle. But if it starts playing too much I don't like and I don't want to waste my skips I'll turn to just one station and every time I go to my Disney station first. I probably look weird to my coworkers cause I can't help but sing along with every song that comes on. My only gripe is that it seems the station only repeats the same 15 songs or so....... I wish they'd play more variety.

Pandora should hire me to make their Disney playlist! I made a Disney mix CD for everyone before we went on our last big Disney trip and I had so much fun doing it!

I used to just use my cassettes but I guess that's kind of out of style now...

I listen to Disney pandora on the bus ride to and from class every day! Love it but they're just replaying the same songs over and over... :/

Live 365 is great, especially the paid one as opposed to the free version, which runs commercials every three songs. There are also some nice free apps on Andriod and iPhone that streatm Disney park music.

At my job I'm allowed to utilize Pandora at my work station. (Which I'm extremely grateful for!) I have roughly 20-25 stations created and usually I just hit shuffle. But if it starts playing too much I don't like and I don't want to waste my skips I'll turn to just one station and every time I go to my Disney station first. I probably look weird to my coworkers cause I can't help but sing along with every song that comes on. My only gripe is that it seems the station only repeats the same 15 songs or so....... I wish they'd play more variety.

Have you tried 'liking' the songs? I know mine gets better and better as I 'like' and 'dislike' more songs.

Suzanne033 said:
Have you tried 'liking' the songs? I know mine gets better and better as I 'like' and 'dislike' more songs.

I have liked a couple, they're usually some of the ones played every time I go to the station. Should use the dislike one a bit more.

I have the Mouse World Radio and Sorcerer Radio apps on my iPhone. I listen to them at work too! :) I really like the music mix Disney plays when you are on hold with them (making a resort reservation change). I wish I could just call them and say "could you just put me on hold so I can listen to your music mix all day" but that might not go over too well. :)

I have both of those plus a couple of other Disney-based music apps. Those, plus Live365, and I am set.

Give DParkRadio.com a shot! We have an app for IOS and Android, and you can just listen from your desktop as well! Have magical day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter