Disney Park Pack - Pin Trading Edition

grrrlennyl

Mouseketeer
Is anyone on this board subscribing to the Disney Park Pack pin subscription? I just joined at the beginning of May and can't wait to see what I get at the end of the month. I figure it's a good way to get some new pins while I'm away from the parks.

I just got mine yesterday (and received the shipping notice this morning - ha!), and I am super impressed. I won't post spoilers unless folks want me to, but I am really thrilled with what I got.

I noticed some folks mentioning that other packs hadn't been that great because the pins weren't super high value, but I think this one was pretty good.

Pin #1: $9.99
Pin #2: $12.99
Pin #3: LE of 500

So, at $39.95, so that would mean that the LE cost $16.97 (not to mention shipping is free). I can't really complain about that. I know not every park pack will contain a higher cost pin, but this one was a great first pack for me. (Then again, I'm really new to pin collecting and trading, so maybe I'm off base on the value of this LE pin.)

Either way, I can't wait to see what they do next month.

I used to subscribe to the Pin Park Pack when it first debuted (I stopped somewhere around September or October, can't remember for sure). They were fun, but decided it wasn't worth the price to continue buying the packs. I usually liked one (the LE pin), but in many months, I wouldn't have bought the two open edition pins if I had been in the store. So I was basically paying $40 for one pin that I wanted and two pins that I would have passed on given a choice. Some months were better than others, but not enough to continue justifying the cost.

In terms of pin pricing, LE are running around $15 (give or take a few dollars) depending on how fancy they are. So in that way, the price is about right.

Yeah, that makes sense. Looking at some of the past packs, I'm glad I lucked into starting this month. If I go two months in a row without loving two out of the three I get, I'll probably opt out of my subscription, but we'll see how it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter