###Disney pin Exchange sent/received###.....COMPLETED!!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Okay.............names are out!! Took awhile. We have 17 people and 57 exchanges!! :yay:

Mail by date is Aug. 3. Please get them out on time.
Please use the bubble mailers, so they don't break out of the envelope.

Also, remember this is trading. You are not guaranteed to get your wants. People are sending pins they have to trade. If it is something you don't want, you have a trader for the parks or the next pin exchange here............which will be NOVEMBER 30!!

Post here when you mail out and please POST WHEN YOU RECEIVE. I need to mark them off and we all want to hear what you got!! ::yes::

If possible post pictures or links so we can see.

Have fun!!

I have 2 of a traders wants on pin pics!!! I can't wait till they get them :)

Put mine out in the mail today. I am so excited. This is my first time participating in exchange. :goodvibes

I'm sure that was quite an undertaking, Jessica. I know it took me awhile and I did 1/2 as many :rotfl:

Meriweather said:
I'm sure that was quite an undertaking, Jessica. I know it took me awhile and I did 1/2 as many :rotfl:

It did take awhile!! I hope everyone likes what I picked!!!

I just felt like sharing --- down 16.4 lbs since honeymoon. Wanna know what deluxe dining does to you for 11 days = 9lbs!!!

Good going, Jessica.

I need to get going on it better. I keep saying "today" and then eat bad things.
DD is a junk food addict, so having her supplies here doesn't help.

Jessica527 said:
I just felt like sharing --- down 16.4 lbs since honeymoon. Wanna know what deluxe dining does to you for 11 days = 9lbs!!!

Awesome job!! I know how difficult it is...I joined WW last year and it takes great determination to stick with it :)

spartankid34 said:
Awesome job!! I know how difficult it is...I joined WW last year and it takes great determination to stick with it :)

I joined WW on June 10th and it has been great! I just wish I would have done it way before the wedding. But it is a 100% lifestyle change. I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter