@@@ Disney Pin Sent/received!! @@@.....COMPLETED!!

Sounds like a thread on the collector's board.
It's just amazing all the obvious scrappers, etc, on CM lanyards any more. :sad2:

Eek! Sorry about the slow load. :eek: I went in and took a few out and replaced a few with smaller versions. I hope that is a little better. ;)

Melissa, that just sucks about that seller! I remember once when we bought a Disney dvd off of ebay. This was way back when we first started collecting the dvd's and it was a hard to get one. We got it in and it was an ovious copy. :sad2: The guy wanted us to pay to send it back to him just to get refunded the price we paid..but we would be out the shipping to and from..which was insane. In the end he refunding a partial amount of money and we kept it for the kids to watch.

Not a problem Amanda....we are on another page now ;)
Stupid dial-up....another reason to get this house sold and move :rotfl:

I do hope we get some good news on some arrivals tomorrow.

Hi everyone--I am back from my vacation at WDW.

I got some great pins!

snowwhitesmom sent me two Donald pins (including the Donald baby pirate) and a Donald patch.

ryka's daughter sent me an Alice in Wonderland pin that also has Cheshire cat, the White Rabbit and the Mad Hatter on it. She also sent me a cute Princess pin with Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. They are just lovely!

Thanks everyone! I would post pictures but don't have the access to do so at this time.

Further update! I just re-checked the envelope that ryka'sdaughter sent and there was also a Donald pin with him carrying a surfboard!

Thank you!

:yay: Glad to have you check in and glad you had a good time at WDW.

With that we still have:

TheDisneyBunch's DS (mailed 4/4...international)
Gaspode (mailed 4/7...international))
Luv2Roam (mailed 3/26...international)

Woohooooooo! I have pins! :hyper:

Thanks you Melissa (Gaspode) for my first ever exchnage pins and numbers 4 and 5 in my fledgling collection. :goodvibes I also received a Bambi Disney Cuties plush keyring. It is super cute! Thanks again, Sarah x

Here are the pins I received -

Pinpic number - 64869

pin64869

Pinpic number - 64872

pin64872

You're very welcome Sarah :) Glad you like them and now you have the rest of that set to hunt for!!

:yay: for an arrival.

We have 2 more that should be there anytime. Hope we hear news of them today.

Woohooooooo! I have pins! :hyper:

Thanks you Melissa (Gaspode) for my first ever exchnage pins and numbers 4 and 5 in my fledgling collection. :goodvibes I also received a Bambi Disney Cuties plush keyring. It is super cute! Thanks again, Sarah x

Here are the pins I received -

Pinpic number - 64869

pin64869

Pinpic number - 64872

pin64872

Those pins are too cute! :goodvibes

I received a package today from NEVERENOUGHWDW, Maria.
Great!!

pin68686

pin68310

and, Heidi......luggage tags!! :teeth: The same ones but 3 of the blue ones :yay:

Thank you so much, Maria.

I received a package today from NEVERENOUGHWDW, Maria.
Great!!

pin68686

pin68310

and, Heidi......luggage tags!! :teeth: The same ones but 3 of the blue ones :yay:

Thank you so much, Maria.

Ahhhhhh, finally! Enjoy them.
I did send out a replacement package to Gaspode......

:yay:

We just have the 3 to wait on now....they are all international....one should have arrived by now......hopefully soon. I do have a PM into the sender.

Barbara, if yours doesn't arrive today, let us know. I think it might be time for a resend on it ::yes::

Hopefully those last ones are getting closer and will arrive in a few days ::yes::

Still waiting

TheDisneyBunch's DS
Gaspode

:woohoo: :woohoo:

I rec'd two pins today from UKDisneyDreamer. (Took almost two weeks to get here in case anyone is else waiting for overseas packets.)

1) Pin 56595: WDW - Where Dreams HapPIN - Disney Pin Celebration 2007 - Mystery Tin - Pluto Pin :thumbsup2 Very cool pin. And so pleased when there is not a scrapper warning on Pinpics. :rotfl2: (Just seems so common any more.)

2) Pin 21410: WDW - The Magic of Disney Animation Character Class Pin Only (Mickey) Another nice pin. I already have it. But this will make a very nice park trader. Someone else will be able to enjoy it too. :cool2:

Thanks very much Anne. Good job. :yay:

::yes:: That did take a while. Glad it did arrive!!
Hope those last 2 don't take that long though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter