Disney Pin Sent/Received thread.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out.
Please reply that you received them.....some people got 2 with revised names and I want to make sure you are sending to the right people :eek:

Mail date is July 17

Post here when you mail out and again when you receive. If possible, post a picture of your pins so we can all see! Have fun!

How are we doing on getting those names picked up? (I so liked the old board for knowing this)

PM me to say you got them, or post here.

I missed a really good pin exchange! I hope everything turns out well :) have fun trading everyone!

I won't be mailing my packages out until next Thursday or Friday. Want to pick up some pins for my pals while visiting Disney next week. I'll report back when my packages are on their way. Have a good week everyone.

I have my packages ready, but found the pin I wanted to send to someone, so now I need to change a package.

I won't be mailing my packages out until next Thursday or Friday. Want to pick up some pins for my pals while visiting Disney next week. I'll report back when my packages are on their way. Have a good week everyone.

Hi Jean!

Today is our last day at SSR, we get picked up very early tomorrow for our ride home. We've had some late afternoon downpours, but still have had a great time. I really enjoy the quiet pool at Congress Park!

I will be mailing pins on Tuesday, will post here when I do!

Bobbi

In the middle of packaging up, hopefully should be mailing on Monday after work :)

cousinbb, if you are following, I have a couple people that will exchange with you if you want to join in.
I sent a PM also.....just let me know

not sure if we have to do this but here it is anyways :)

2 packages on their way to USA

aaaaa_zpsa1eupa6d.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter