DISney Princesses are back to party w/ the Pirates! May 2008! *WE'RE BACK!!!*

Since I have a split stay, I'm considering getting the dining plan for the second half of my stay.

Do we have any thoughts on what our Epcot day/meet is going to look like?
Anyone up for other meals between the 19th and the 22nd?

A small group of us, who wants to get together could set up a place to eat that day...either before or after the meet. :goodvibes

Like what happened last time...I'm sure a few of us will hang out the whole time! :thumbsup2 I know that's my plan!

A small group of us, who wants to get together could set up a place to eat that day...either before or after the meet. :goodvibes

Like what happened last time...I'm sure a few of us will hang out the whole time! :thumbsup2 I know that's my plan!

I'm thinking dinner at Coral Reef or Le Cellier that night. Does that sound good to anyone?

exciting news!

I got a pm from M_I_C_K_E_Y over at the DISigns board and shes working on a banner for us!

Once she is done I will post it and let you guys see if you like it. :banana:

I'm thinking dinner at Coral Reef or Le Cellier that night. Does that sound good to anyone?

That would work for me or where ever else anyone would like to go. :thumbsup2 Just an idea...Teppanyaki Dining Room in Japan is the fun group stir-fry dining experience. That may be fun! :goodvibes

I'm up for that! I've always wanted to try Le Cellier, and Teppanyaki sounds like a blast. My aversion to Coral Reef is just due to the fact that I'm not that big on seafood.

But I'll totally go with the consensus. :thumbsup2

M_I_C_K_E_Y has made a banner for us!!!

rain_or_shine.jpg

Let me know what you think and I can tell her to change it if you like.

I think its super cute!!! :banana:

M_I_C_K_E_Y has made a banner for us!!!

rain_or_shine.jpg

Let me know what you think and I can tell her to change it if you like.

I think its super cute!!! :banana:

I love it! Is her name Amy? If so that is who did the design for the loot bags I handed out at our meet.

So it looks like we would have 4 for dinner on the 22nd. Do I have my math right? We could make that ressie at the same time as the Ohana one. How many do we have confirmed for that meet?

I love it! Is her name Amy? If so that is who did the design for the loot bags I handed out at our meet.

So it looks like we would have 4 for dinner on the 22nd. Do I have my math right? We could make that ressie at the same time as the Ohana one. How many do we have confirmed for that meet?

Sounds good!
Right now it looks like four of us.
I'll make the ADR's for both the dinners.
I have a feeling I may have to book more seats for those people, who will join our DIS Meet later. :thumbsup2

Yup Amy did it for us! She does fantastic work :goodvibes

Oh, I love it!!! :banana:
It's perfect! :goodvibes

Time to add it to our front page and our siggys! :woohoo:

Give her a big

THANK YOU!!!!

Glad you like it! I will PM her and tell her how much you guys like it!

Ohhh the theme for the F&G fest is "Fun in the Sun"! Hopefully it will stay sunny for us this time, since we seem to bring the rain with us. :goodvibes

Crossing my fingers now for no rain! :lmao:

Which resturant do you guys want to go to on the Epcot night?
They all sound good to me. Oh and FYI coral reef has amazing chicken, not everything is sea food. :goodvibes

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Which resturant do you guys want to go to on the Epcot night?
They all sound good to me. Oh and FYI coral reef has amazing chicken, not everything is sea food. :goodvibes

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

I vote for Le Cellier. And if we can't get in then Coral Reef. I don't eat seafood either, but their chicken and steak are wonderful!

I vote for Le Cellier. And if we can't get in then Coral Reef. I don't eat seafood either, but their chicken and steak are wonderful!

Le Cellier sounds good to me. Which ever you guys want to go to is ok with me.

Oh and I asked M_I_C_K_E_Y if she could make the banner smaller since it was a little big with the new siggy rules. I noticed it was cut off in mine and Lindsey's so heres the smaller version if you want to use that instead.

rain_or_shine2.jpg

:goodvibes

Tadd and I will be at 'Ohana, but I think we're going to skip the second dinner. He wants to do the romantic birthday dinner thing, since the 22nd is my actual birthday. We will be there for everything else though! :thumbsup2

Tadd has been pretty busy lately, but he would still like to make us a banner for the meet. So we may have more than one to choose from, if that's ok. He's going to try to get that done tomorrow.

Tadd has been pretty busy lately, but he would still like to make us a banner for the meet. So we may have more than one to choose from, if that's ok. He's going to try to get that done tomorrow.

I was going to whip up a banner in the next couple of days, too. I guess we can just stick them all on the front page and everyone can decide for themselves. :)

BTW, I'd be up for Le Cellier also!

Hey guys just wanted to say sorry if I steped on anyones toes by getting a banner made. I just put the request out there...feel free to make another one. The more choices the better :banana:

Just wanted to say sorry if I offended anyone. :hug:

Hope you all had a great weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter