• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Quest CS?

DisneyDK

Mouseketeer
With three teenagers in tow, we will be spending half a day at Disney Quest. Is there a CS restaurant inside or will we need to go out to EoS?

Cheesecake factory express. YUMMMMMMM The burgers are the best, not to mention the cheesecake. :thumbsup2

disneysailor said:
Does the cheesecake count as a dessert on the DDP or do you have to pay extra for it?
I don't recall seeing cheesecake (or the other really yummy desserts) at the counter service counters when we've been there. The only dessert choices with a CS credit were brownies, cupcakes, and I think pie...maybe one other thing. The cheesecake, mousse, and other things like that are at a separate counter upstairs. I think some of them will most likely be available as snack choices now that they've expanded the DDP snack options though. Others were more in line with TS desserts cost-wise (and quality-wise). I think some of the desserts were $5-6 or more, so those wouldn't be available as snacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter