Disney Quest Questions

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
If you use your park hopper plus to get into Disney Quest, do you get any units to use towards playing games or do you have to buy additional units? I'm taking my 8th graders to WDW for Disney's Magic Music Days and we're getting 5 day park hoppers plus admission to Disney Quest and I want to know if I need to tell them to bring extra $$$ for units. Thanks.

BTW - the ticket that my kids are getting is through Disney Magic Music Days and includes 5 days in the parks and either DIsney Quest or a water park. Since we're going in February, I think it will be too cold for a water park.

Thanks!

All Disneyquest attractions (except the prize-play games in the very small "Midway on the Moon" room) are included with your DisneyQuest admission. Most attractions accomodate groups of 2 to 4, or are single-player/race games, so if you're with a school group, you might want to have them divide up into groups of 4 so no one gets left out (they'll want to be in groups for games like Invasion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Virtual Jungle Cruise, Buzz Lightyear's Astroblasters, CyberSpace Mountain, and Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride).
I think you'll also find that VenturePort (3rd floor, sort of the "hub" of Disneyquest) or the Pinnacle Room at FoodQuest (5th floor, main dining room) are the two best locations for check-in every couple of hours.
The most economical choice for food is 3 or 4 kids (depending on appetite) splitting a whole pizza at FoodQuest, although they are certainly old enough to budget for themselves. If they all like pizza (and it's good here), you may want to check at DisneyQuest Guest Services about the possibility of a group special on a "pizza party."
Have fun!

Safari Steve,

Thanks so much for the info! And I love the idea about a pizza party. I'm going to call guest services and see what it costs to arrange something like that.

Do you know of any links where I can get a layout of the different levels of Disney Quest? I was only there once and I'm not that familiar with what is on each floor. Thanks!

Anne

We went a couple of years ago to Blizzard Beach in February and it was great! Good weather and warm enough to have fun. Maybe it was a good year?

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter