Disney "refunding" unused days on 14 day ultimate tickets?

ben1993

DIS Veteran
Back in May when we stopped to do a survey in Epcot, I remember the cast member telling us something about being able to get money back on unused days on our ultimate tickets if we hadn't used up 14 days worth. I forgot all about it but the next trip in November we won't be using all 14 days on the tickets and was wondering if anyone here knows about this. I don't see any reason why Disney would do this, but the cast member definitely told us something to that effect.

Thanks

You sure it wasn't April 1st you were there? :rotfl2:
Never heard of anything like that, can't see why they would.
We are always short, like next year, there 24 nights so will only be able to get 21 day tix.
Someone getting their wires crossed by the sounds of it, they will have misheard something or repeating a rumour.

You sure it wasn't April 1st you were there? :rotfl2:
Never heard of anything like that, can't see why they would.
We are always short, like next year, there 24 nights so will only be able to get 21 day tix.
Someone getting their wires crossed by the sounds of it, they will have misheard something or repeating a rumour.

Thought so. Thats why I didn't really pay any attention to it when he said it at the time, why on earth would they do that?! :lmao: My friend is sure he said it too so I'm not imagining it.

Worth a try! :rotfl:

Yeh. buts is a 14 day length of stay pass not a 14 days pass. i.e. if you only go once in the 14 days its tough.

What would they refund anyway?

No chance of getting anything off Disney. We bought an annual pass one year and three days nto our holiday, my FIL passed away and, sadly, we had to go home at short notice. Wrote to Disney asking for some sort of refund or whatever, all they did was send me a form to renew my AP for next year (at full price of course)!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter