Disney Rides / Attractions 2" letter swap active Complete

I love the fireworks show groups idea :) I don't know how Rachel & I missed those, we have at least 100 fireworks pictures from our last trip alone ;)

I'd Like to be in this one!

Woohoo!! I'm glad you will be joining us!

You know I love the letters!!:rotfl:

Ok, I thought about it and I would love to see a Spectromagic, Wishes, and Illuminations group. You already have Fantasmic-and I have tons of pictures off all of the shows & fireworks, so I could definately use them. What do you think?

Duhhhhhh!!! How did I forge them??? LOL I will get them added!! I am going to put togethere a list of other rides that I left out and see if anyone interest can do a sort of cut and paste and tell me what they think...in or out!! I will definitely add these that you requested though because they are definitely more popular. What about parades and / or Dream Along with Mickey?

Yes I was thinking the same thing - altho isn't Spectro is now Main Street Electric Parade ??

I also was thinking Festival of the Lion King for the AK and Soarin for Epcot

Uh....this is why I have you guys... totally missed this!! :rotfl2: What about Camp Minnie & Mickey? I will add FOTLK and Soarin. I know I have tons of pix still to scrap from Spectro so, we could do both.

I have tons of pics for Lion King too!! Spectro is now MSEP-maybe we could do a group for both?:confused3

Yep...I'll add both!

I love the fireworks show groups idea :) I don't know how Rachel & I missed those, we have at least 100 fireworks pictures from our last trip alone ;)

LOL I am not sure how I forgot them??? I'll be adding them in. Also, I am going to make a post about things I know I left off because I was not sureof the interest level. If you could look it over and let me know which ones you would like to add, it would be great! Maybe everyone could do sort-of a cut & paste with yes's or no's?

boy, we must of all been sleeping when we looked at this list....I'd be in for all but Spectro on the new list.....how about the Nemo show!

Oh! I want in on this one too! :goodvibes

Did you have Jedi Training for DHS? You could either do Jedi Training or Jedi Training Academy.

Oh! I want in on this one too! :goodvibes

Did you have Jedi Training for DHS? You could either do Jedi Training or Jedi Training Academy.

Woohoo!!! I'm glad you will be joining us!

I did not include that...in fact, it was one I left off because I was not sure that anyone other than myself would be interested?? I was going to have it on the list of suggestions, but I will go ahead and add that one with the other requests. Hopefully we can drum up enough interest. I know AWM has 2 boys and I'm pretty sure they were into Star Wars. If she plays, maybe she would be interested in that one!! We could probably come up with some pretty cool things for that!!

Woohoo!!! I'm glad you will be joining us!

I did not include that...in fact, it was one I left off because I was not sure that anyone other than myself would be interested?? I was going to have it on the list of suggestions, but I will go ahead and add that one with the other requests. Hopefully we can drum up enough interest. I know AWM has 2 boys and I'm pretty sure they were into Star Wars. If she plays, maybe she would be interested in that one!! We could probably come up with some pretty cool things for that!!

I have some SW paper left over from DS's birthday invitations last year that would be perfect!

OK...I added all the recent requests (I think). I added all the 2" words at the end and I added some 4" letters into their specific sections. Please be sure to look at all the newest additions before sign-ups for correct groups and any new things you may want!! No existing groups numbers changed though!! I will make a list of the items that we do not currently have 2" word groups for and let anyone respond with yes or no to add. See everyone Thursday!!!

Here is the list of rides / attractions left out of the 2" word groups:

(Please look these over and copy / paste into a new post to let me know if you would like to see any or none or all of them in the sign-ups. You can just put yes or no after the title in another color so it stands out. Please try to have this in by Wednesday morning so I can have the list finalized by Wednesday afternoon. Thanks a bunch!!)

Hall of Presidents
Riverboat
Tom Sawyer Island
Shootin Arcade
Carousel
Philharmagic
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Swiss Family Treehouse
Stitch's Great Escape
Carousel of Progress
TTA
Tiki Room
Primeval Whirl
Triceratop Spin
Jungle Trek
Flights of Wonder
Wildlife Train
Figment
Club Cool
Living with the Land
Nemo Ride
Beauty and the Beast
Star Tours
Disney Animation
Little Mermaid
One Man's Dream
Playhouse Disney

Please note these are all included in the 4" letter groups, but not yet in the 2" word groups. If there is interest, I will add them in!!

The only one I would possibly like 2" letters for is Soarin'. Looking forward to this one!

I would be interested in these groups only:
Soarin
Living with the Land
Nemo Ride
Star Tours
Disney Animation
One Man's Dream

The first four would be of more interest than the last two...

The only one I would possibly like 2" letters for is Soarin'. Looking forward to this one!

Duh!! I don't know why I even listed that one??!! I already added that in the 2" word group!! LOL Where is my head?

I would be interested in these groups only:
Soarin
Living with the Land
Nemo Ride
Star Tours
Disney Animation
One Man's Dream

The first four would be of more interest than the last two...

Thanks for the input! I will see what some others say and go from there!! Glad you are joining! Is Rhonda joining also?

Here are my thoughts:

Hall of Presidents
Riverboat
Tom Sawyer Island
Shootin Arcade
Carousel
Philharmagic
Snow White's Scary Adventures Yes
Swiss Family Treehouse
Stitch's Great Escape
Carousel of Progress Yes
TTA
Tiki Room Yes
Primeval Whirl
Triceratop Spin
Jungle Trek Yes
Flights of Wonder
Wildlife Train
Figment
Club Cool Yes
Living with the Land
Nemo Ride Yes
Beauty and the Beast
Star Tours
Disney Animation
Little Mermaid
One Man's Dream
Playhouse Disney

Also, with the Playhouse Disney it is now Disney Junior, so if someone is preparing for a trip this will no longer apply. (Just a heads up for sign ups. :goodvibes)

Thanks jacksmomma!!

I just want to remind everyone to look tomorrow afternoon or evening for any changes and additions. It will be final tomorrow night so that everyone knows what groups are what!! :thumbsup2

Hall of Presidents
Riverboat
Tom Sawyer Island yes
Shootin Arcade
Carousel
Philharmagic
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Swiss Family Treehouse yes
Stitch's Great Escape
Carousel of Progress yes
TTA tes
Tiki Room yes
Primeval Whirl
Triceratop Spin
Jungle Trek yes
Flights of Wonder
Wildlife Train
Figment
Club Cool
Living with the Land yes
Nemo Ride
Beauty and the Beast
Star Tours
Disney Animation
Little Mermaid
One Man's Dream
Playhouse Disney

I'm joining!:cool1: Looks great Erin!! I will only be able to jump on right at 9am to put my choices in for sign ups then I'll need to go because I'm volunteering at DD's school that morning. I'll definately take more groups at the end though to help fill where you need me.

I don't think there is anything off the new list I will need, but need think about what I already have or coming from other swaps first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter