Disney Rides / Attractions 2" letter swap active Complete

Too late! LOL

All mailed and will be there tomorrow afternoon.
I have photos and will hopefully have that uploaded tonight or tomorrow.

I cheated on the Jedi Training. I didn't have anything for an icon but I found some really cool 3-D embellishments so I just bought those.

And ToT was a hard one to embellish!!! but they are done and out of the house.

Erin, sending you a pm.

Wanted to update everyone...I am waiting on just one more package. It was mailed about 3 1/2 weeks ago from Canada. There is a strike going on there currently. So, we are not quite sure about the status of the package. I plan to start swapping out Thursday either way (tomorrow is DS's birthday and today is now consumed by a VERY sick DD...yucks!!). There are only a couple of groups in that package. So, most can be swapped without it. In the event that the package does not show up by the weekend, what would everyone like to do? If someone wants to volunteer to make the couple of letters, that's great. If you guys want me to throw something together, that's fine, too. And, does everyone want me to just hang on to the other swappers sets in the event hers show up? I could also then send her letters on so there is the option of using hers or the angels. Last option is to send the incomplete words back and everyone can just make their own letters. I really don't like that one because it does not feel like the swap is complete, but wanted to put it out there. This swap has dragged on FOREVER, so I want to have them out of the house on Monday. If the swapping goes faster than anticipated, I will get them out Saturday. (This of course does not include those affected by the missing letters.) So, what is everyone's opinion? The groups are 15 and 20...fyi.

Erin, I would be happy to make the letters in those groups or either or. I am currently only in Group 20, but would make both and let the other swapper have both sets of letters. I could bang them out today and be postal by tomorrow afternoon.

Cassey

Erin, I would be happy to make the letters in those groups or either or. I am currently only in Group 20, but would make both and let the other swapper have both sets of letters. I could bang them out today and be postal by tomorrow afternoon.

Cassey

Cassey - that would be so great of you! Thanks for the offer! This way I can swap out starting Thursday and get everyone's in the mail by Monday. That would be great. I can hold on to the other two sets until they show up. So, if you don't mind, I will take you up on the offer! I have so much going on, I didn't think I would be able to get them done with the proper quality. Anyway, mail them in a regular letter envelope if you have one and send regular mail. It will be here by Monday and I can just throw those ones in and head to the p.o.!! Thanks again Cassey!

just saw this....boy Cassey is on top of things :worship:

can't wait to see all our letter's together!!!

Here are the angeled letters, hope you like them.

IMG_2925.jpg

Erin, I am going to drop these at the PO on my way home from work tomorrow. Not sure how I am mailing, I will let you know tomorrow.

Cassey

IMG_2925.jpg

Erin, I am going to drop these at the PO on my way home from work tomorrow. Not sure how I am mailing, I will let you know tomorrow.

Cassey

Thank-you so much for coming to my rescue and making these letters for me, I didn't know there would be a postal strike here in Canada when i signed up for this swap. I apologize to everyone for the delay, I feel really bad....Thanks again to Cassey for filling in.

IMG_2925.jpg

Cassey

If we could see into the future, life would be sooo much easier, wouldn't it! No thanks necessary, I am happy to help out.

Cassey

Thanks again, Cassey...they are awesome! Please don't spend extra on mailing...a couple of stamps should be fine. They will get here by Monday.

mgdisney - no worries...you kept in touch, so I know it was not your fault! I just hope they show up and I can send you your letter groups back!

Those are AWESOME!! I love the rabbit--how did you make that?

I printed the image on a piece of white cardstock and very carefully cut him out.

Erin, I forgot the envelope on my way out the door this morning:headache:. I will mail when I get home this afternoon.

Cassey

I printed the image on a piece of white cardstock and very carefully cut him out.

Erin, I forgot the envelope on my way out the door this morning:headache:. I will mail when I get home this afternoon.

Cassey

No problem! Don't forget....do not spend the extra $ for priority...1st class will be fine!

Cassey - your angel pieces arrived on Friday. Sorry I didn't get to post.

As an update, the sorting is a really slow going process!! I got held up quite a bit also by some unexpected house guests Friday night and then again on Saturday. Yeserday we had my little guy's birthday party. So, the weekend got away from me. I am also trying to put the finishing touches on my Epcot swap to get that out on time. So, these may not go back out to everyone until Friday or Saturday. I will keep you all updated throughout though! Thanks for your patience!

thanks for the update Erin....if you don't think you will get my box to me by the 6th , which probably wouldn't happen with the 4th and no mail....would you mind holding it for me???? will be putting my mail on hold while we are in NY and don't want to worry about it getting misplaced at the PO....we will be back home on the 19th!!!

Thanks!

Thanks Erin, I was getting a bit nervous about them getting to you. Good luck with the sorting, wish I could help.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter