Disney rides!!

pixiedust1129

Earning My Ears
I love disney rides!!!! Anyone have a ride that is a must do!!! I am going to disney world in April! I can't wait. I am younger so not a adult restaurant. Post your favorite rides, favorite parks, favorite restaurants, favorite resorts,favorite store, and favorite snacks.

Favorite ride for most of my family is Rockin Rollercoaster! Can't wait to go back!!!

My favourite attraction for the kids was Enchanted Tales with Belle, our favourite restaurant was Be Our Guest and our favourite snack was the chocolate covered rice crispy squares in Mickey shape on a stick at the Goofy Candy Company downtown disney.

Disney rides!! Fun ,Wow ultimate theme park where cats disappear into thin air, giant flowers sing and Rockin Rollercoaster, the spiteful Queen of Hearts commands a mad army of playing cards. I think world is full of people who refuse to let go and enjoy themselves .Main attraction feature five trains, although only four can run at one time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter