Disney School Supply ***sent/received***

AlexWyattMommy said:
We got one today from DS of MickeyMamma.
Jack Sparrow notebook
Tow Matter notebook
Washable Markers
Crayons
Ruler
and a very sweet note. Alex is right now making a drawing for Andrew.
"Wow Mom, Andrew is very nice, I need to make a picture for him"
Thank you!!

I am so glad he liked everything. Hmmm, there should have been 1 more thing in your package. Did I leave it out maybe? I know I was trying to get everything to fit into the package. Hmmm, I will have to take another look to see if maybe Andrew put it back into his school supplies box. There should have been a package with pens or pencils in it (can't remember which I got). If it is still here, I will send it out later this week to you.

Andrew had alot of fun getting to shop for another boy that was about his age. I will tell him that he did a good job picking things out.

I will try to pop back on later after I get the kids in bed to tell you about all the great stuff Andrew got today.

No, there was no package of pens or pencils, just the markers & crayons for writing utencils. Alex made a picture, but I have no idea what it is supposed to be. He sat right down to make it. Than he says, "Where do I know my friend Andrew from? I don't remember what he looks like." Ha ha. Kids are so funny.

According to conf # one of ours arrived today in NY, but a notice was left.

We got both boxes today!! :bitelip: :bitelip:

Since Abi is still checking hers out we'll start with Cassidy:

From MickeyMamma & Family

POTC folder (their marching band's competetive piece is a pirates piece so the girl is in high heaven!!)
index card holder in purple(fav. color) and index cards
magnetic dry erase board (cool something for my locker and I didn't even have to pay for it :lmao: )
mini gel pens and binder clips (she loves these!!)

So cool!! I know it's hard to get stuff for a high schooler but you did awesome!!

Abi's came from alli'smom DD Allison:

2 Mickey Mouse Pop Up erasers
a set of pooh and a set of mickey pop up pencils (these are my favorite kind of pencils....hmmm wonder if she'd notice some gone??? :teeth: )
a set of pooh and a set of mickey mouse pencils
Princess notebook

the none disney items included:

2 cool bookmarks!!
a set of flower erasers
a set of markers
24 crayons
and ballpoint pens

These are all awesome and are staying home so that they don't get "lost". Thanks so much Allison :goodvibes :goodvibes

Our stuff is being packed up tonight....I was hoping to get a bit more but it's just not happening...should be out tomorrow. Sorry about the delay. :guilty:

Tink or Belle,
I'm so glad that Joey enjoys her stuff. My girls had a blast picking out the stuff for her. Hope she enjoys using her new school supplies this year.

Disneyanajc said:
Mailed out our exchange this morning, and I remembered to send it with a delivery confirmation :yay: This is so much fun and I do hope we did it correctly :blush:
Disneyanajc and Grandson

Randall was sooo happy with his items. He kept pulling things out of the box. This is the first year he has said, " I can't wait to go back to school." Our kids don't start til the last week of August, and we've had a busy busy summer. Let me see if I can remember most of the things he got. If I forget something it's because as soon as he opened the box, he had everything spread out all over the place.
filler paper
glue sticks
colored pencils
"cars" pencil pouch
"cars" notepad
"cars" pencils
"cars" ruler
"car" pencil sharpener
"cars" eraser
"cars" folder
"cars" notebook
disneyland luggage tags
Lanyard w/his first disney pin
Disneyland autograph book
larger pencil sharpener.
Again, if I forget anything it's because he has had everything out and looking at it and checking everything over and over.
We are headed on our first WDW vacation in January so the luggage tags and autograph book will come in real handy then.
Thank you very much. You made my son's day!
Wendy

paigevz said:
Glad he liked it! When my boys picked the theme, I didn't know if he was old enough to have seen the movie, but I thought at least he'd know from the ride, and what little boy doesn't like pirates?

Truthfully, my own son was pretty envious of those black pencils!
Sent out a package to Lucas today. It went priority w/delivery confirmation, let me know if you want the #. My son was pretty bummed some of the stuff he thought he was getting for school supplies went in the box. He'll get over it, especially since he recieved his overflowing box Sunday.

any more arrivals or shipments today?

we still have 6 more that need to ship and 8 that are waiting on delivery.

sunny_medford said:
Randall was sooo happy with his items.
Thank you very much. You made my son's day!
Wendy

Wendy and Randall, Justin and I were very happy to read your post and so glad that Randall liked his school package.
JC

This is to cute, I had Abi right out a note to send to our package recipient. She must have misunderstood me and wrote a thank you note. :goodvibes
I thought I'd type it out for Alli:

Thank you so much for all the school supplies. I espescially like the bookmarks. They're cute, I'm always looking for a bookmark and I know where one is now, actually two! Everything is so cool!! I could use all the stuff alot!! I really love all of it. Thank you again.

our packages went out on my lunch hour priority...they have a bit to go so they should be there by this weekend!!

Wyatt got his today from Brandon DS good ol gal
He got
Lion King folder
POTC notebook
mickey sticker
cars pencile
cars erasers
Tigger tissues
shark towl
2 POTC fruit snacks (which Alex is begging for one)
Thank you so much. It is some great stuff.

babytrees said:
We got both boxes today!! :bitelip: :bitelip:

Since Abi is still checking hers out we'll start with Cassidy:

From MickeyMamma & Family

POTC folder (their marching band's competetive piece is a pirates piece so the girl is in high heaven!!)
index card holder in purple(fav. color) and index cards
magnetic dry erase board (cool something for my locker and I didn't even have to pay for it :lmao: )
mini gel pens and binder clips (she loves these!!)

So cool!! I know it's hard to get stuff for a high schooler but you did awesome!!

I am so glad that she liked everything. I wasn't sure what to send her and didn't want to send things that would be too babyish for her either so I went with things that I thought she would have fun with. And I was thinking about her locker with the dry erase board - just the right size. And well, I figured that teenage girls would like stuff with Jonny and Orlando on it.

Hope she has a great time starting high school!

Okay, wasn't able to get back online last night so now I can tell you about the packages Andrew got.

First one was from Maureen in NC. Andrew got
Pooh pencils
Mickey stickers
a yoyo (need to know where you got this since DD loves it and I need to find one for her so she stops taking Andrew's LOL!)
Cars art set - which he is using as I type
Cars light up pen
lime green notebook on a keychain (he takes the notebook and the pen in the car and like to write in it while I drive)
Incredibles fly ring
Pooh stamper wheel
Candy including a light up candy stick that also shines the outline of one of the Cars :thumbsup2 very cool
a rubber ball
and 2 tiny tape dispensers which Andrew has been carrying around just in case I may have a tape emergency LOL!

Thank you sooo much! He had such fun opening all of it and used the art set all morning and now again after camp.

AlexWyattMommy said:
No, there was no package of pens or pencils, just the markers & crayons for writing utencils. Alex made a picture, but I have no idea what it is supposed to be. He sat right down to make it. Than he says, "Where do I know my friend Andrew from? I don't remember what he looks like." Ha ha. Kids are so funny.

Cute! Andrew just thinks that Mommy has alot of nice "lady friends" on the computer.

As for the missing item, I found it in Andrew's school supply box last night. :blush: I got him the same thing and he thought that I had taken his and was going to mail it. Ah well, I will get it sent out to you later this week. So Alex will have another little surprise on the way.

And since he ;) doesn't remember what Andrew looks like, here is a picture:

andrewclose.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter