Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1680814503145.png
I ordered one of these today to give my wife for our anniversary next month. I learned about them late and was worried that they would sell out before I got one like the Orange Bird backpack (which, thankfully was abundantly available at EPCOT when we were there last month).

View attachment 751810
I ordered one of these today to give my wife for our anniversary next month. I learned about them late and was worried that they would sell out before I got one like the Orange Bird backpack (which, thankfully was abundantly available at EPCOT when we were there last month).
I'm at Disney Springs right now and I saw a ton of these at Co-op if anyone is coming soon. A CM told me they just got them in today.

New Disney Vacation Club Members Disney100 Tervis Tumbler at Walt Disney World

We found a brand new offering specifically for Disney Vacation Club Members. A new Disney100 Anniversary Celebration Tervis tumbler is available for purchase at Disney’s Riviera Resort.

Disney Vacation Club Disney100 Tervis Tumbler – $34.99

Disney100 Disney Vacation Club Merchandise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter