Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sold out in my area, within a day. No additional shipments planned, per the theater manager. Yet, someone on eBay has sold over 50 of them for 2x the price over the same period. How do they buy so many, so quickly?

Why do they sell them before the movie even comes out?

I had this same question when I saw people already selling out. A bit annoying if I do say so myself, especially since everything seems to get resold these days.

It's ridiculous. They should at least hold them for opening night. Our theaters haven't gotten any cool buckets/drink toppers in a while, but they would sell out, but not usually until the first weekend was done.

I guess so. Wish I had those connections.

Anyway ... Cinemark just put the Madame Leota popcorn bucket up for sale on their merchandise portal this morning.

https://www.shopcinemark.com/prod-5...dame-leota-crystal-ball-popcorn-container.htm

Woot!
Just wanted to say thank you! I managed to snag a popcorn bucket and I'm very excited to fill it with Halloween candy this year!!

Now if anyone knows when the HM tree topper will be back 👀 My mom has been collecting Disney ornaments since I was born so I am VERY committed to the Disney theme and that topper seems perfect. (I'm biased since it looks like the WDW mansion too!)

Just wanted to say thank you! I managed to snag a popcorn bucket and I'm very excited to fill it with Halloween candy this year!!

Now if anyone knows when the HM tree topper will be back 👀 My mom has been collecting Disney ornaments since I was born so I am VERY committed to the Disney theme and that topper seems perfect. (I'm biased since it looks like the WDW mansion too!)

Check Amazon, they're carrying a lot of Hallmark Christmas items this year.

I broke down and ordered a Madame Leota popcorn bucket. Great idea about filling it with Halloween candy!
I'm hoping the trick or treaters will think it's a fun too!

Check Amazon, they're carrying a lot of Hallmark Christmas items this year.
I will be on the lookout! My problem is I won't pay above retail for things so it really limits me. But Hallmarks website now says 'Check Back Soon! More on the Way!' so I have hope!

Tomorrow Saturday 7/22 at 2PM PT

shopDisney

Add to your Empire with this action figure set featuring iconic characters from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi launching July 22 at 2PM PT

1689985070670.png
Twitter

edit: moved image to next post

Star Wars.com

SDCC 2023: HasLab's The Ghost Announced and Other Reveals from the Hasbro Star Wars Panel

Get ready for your 3.75-inch scale action figures to join the rebels from Lothal.

The Ghost, the starship and home base of Captain Hera Syndulla first seen in Star Wars Rebels, will be the next HasLab Star Wars offering, Hasbro and Lucasfilm announced today. Sculpted to match its appearance in the forthcoming Ahsoka series, the Ghost will need 8,000 backers during the crowdfunding starting today at noon and ending September 6 to be put into production.

In addition to the ship — measuring over 28 inches by 34 inches and sitting at over 11 inches tall with the capacity to hold up to 15 figures — the toy would come with The Phantom II shuttle, an exclusive carded Hera Syndulla from Star Wars Rebels, and other interactive parts and accessories. The newest ship aiming to join The Vintage Collection fleet was just one of many new reveals including figures from The Black Series, The Vintage Collection, The Retro Collection, and more! Here are 25 new items announced during the convention.

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION

HasLab the Ghost

HASLAB THE GHOST (AHSOKA)

Hasbro's Vintage Collection - Sabine Wren (Ahsoka)

SABINE WREN (AHSOKA)

Hasbro's Vintage Collection - Ahsoka Tano (Ahsoka)

AHSOKA TANO (AHSOKA)

Hasbro's Vintage Collection - Pre Vizsla (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

PRE VIZSLA (STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS)

Hasbro's Vintage Collection - Darth Revan (Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic)

DARTH REVAN (STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC)

Hasbro's Vintage Collection - Grand Admiral Thrawn (Star Wars Rebels)

GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN (STAR WARS REBELS)

Hasbro's Vintage Collection - Imperial Officers

IMPERIAL OFFICERS

Hasbro Vintage Collection Chewbacca (Life Day)

CHEWBACCA (LIFE DAY)
STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES

Hasbro Ahsoka Tano Force Fx Elite Electronic Lightsaber (Ahsoka)

AHSOKA TANO FORCE FX ELITE ELECTRONIC LIGHTSABER (AHSOKA)

Hasbro Ahsoka Tano (Ahsoka)

AHSOKA TANO (AHSOKA)

Hasbro General Hera Syndulla (Ahsoka)

GENERAL HERA SYNDULLA (AHSOKA)

Hasbro Sabine Wren (Ahsoka)

SABINE WREN (AHSOKA)

Hasbro R2-D2 (The Mandalorian)

R2-D2 (THE MANDALORIAN)

Hasbro Ewok (Holiday Edition)

EWOK (HOLIDAY EDITION)

Hasbro Mandalorian Scout (Holiday Edition)

MANDALORIAN SCOUT (HOLIDAY EDITION)

Hasbro Purge Trooper (Holiday Edition)

PURGE TROOPER (HOLIDAY EDITION)

Hasbro Jawa & Salacious B. Crumb (Holiday Edition)

JAWA & SALACIOUS B. CRUMB (HOLIDAY EDITION)

Hasbro Snowtrooper (Holiday Edition)

SNOWTROOPER (HOLIDAY EDITION)

Hasbro KX Security Droid (Holiday Edition)

KX SECURITY DROID (HOLIDAY EDITION)

Hasbro Pre Vizsla (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

PRE VIZSLA (STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS)

Star Wars: Retro Collection Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi Multipack

STAR WARS: RETRO COLLECTION
STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI MULTIPACK

Star Wars Mission Fleet T-6 Jedi Shuttle Showdown

STAR WARS MISSION FLEET
T-6 JEDI SHUTTLE SHOWDOWN
STAR WARS DROIDABLES

Star Wars Droidables BB-8

BB-8

Droidable R2-D2

R2-D2

Star Wars Droidables Chopper

CHOPPER (C1-10P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter