Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With all the figment stuff that's come out recently I expected more than a bag and ears. Guess I shouldn't expect something called a collection by shop dis to be much of anything.

shopharveys.com

Get ready for some frightful fun this Halloween with a collection inspired by Disney’s Mickey Mouse! Our newest collection will be released on 9/29 and will feature Mickey Mouse dressed up for the spooky season.

View attachment 796660
Instagram

shopharveys.com

Are you ready for some frightful fun? This Convertible Crossbody features Disney’s Mickey Mouse dressed up as a vampire complete with a dashing candy corn bowtie. The back features embroidery that reads “Trick or Treat”. We live for the spooky details, so open the bag to find a red lining covered in creepy cobwebs. Comes with a charm of Mickey Mouse in his favorite vampire costume.

The Vampire Mickey collection will be released on 9/29 at 8am PDT exclusively on shopharveys.com

1695653832463.png
1695653765110.png1695653788583.png1695653940703.png1695653869457.png
Instagram

Member Exclusive at Mickey’s of Glendale: Shop Destination D23 Merchandise From the Walt Disney Imagineering Campus

1695668824236.png

Mickey’s of Glendale, the Walt Disney Imagineering campus store, created a selection of Destination D23 merchandise exclusive to our event. Didn’t make it to Destination D23 or missed that one item at the event you were hoping to grab? For a limited time, while supplies last, D23 Gold Members will have the opportunity to purchase merchandise from the Destination D23 Collection through an online event. Mickey’s of Glendale also sprinkled in some pixie dust: FREE SHIPPING!

1695668870102.png

Is there any chance of a Figment Loungefly restock? I knew it released today but didn’t realize it was so early and I missed it. :sad:
I‘ve been looking on and off all day and it has let me add to cart a few times but goes to sold out when I try to checkout.

Is there any chance of a Figment Loungefly restock? I knew it released today but didn’t realize it was so early and I missed it. :sad:
I‘ve been looking on and off all day and it has let me add to cart a few times but goes to sold out when I try to checkout.
Always a chance, keep checking. Will post if I see a restock.
Figment Loungefly Backpack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter