Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did anyone else buy enough last month to get the free Steamboat willie Lego set? I did and I was really happy to be getting it. I love Steamboat willie and my DS8 loves putting together Lego sets. I received the rest of my order but not this part. I just thought of it and went to my order status. It says delivered Oct. 26 but this item never came. Did anyone else ever get theirs?

I did get an email at the time the shopdisney was very busy and an item was delayed so I assumed it was this one. Yet the website says delivered. Of course there is no tracking number to look at.

Did anyone else buy enough last month to get the free Steamboat willie Lego set? I did and I was really happy to be getting it. I love Steamboat willie and my DS8 loves putting together Lego sets. I received the rest of my order but not this part. I just thought of it and went to my order status. It says delivered Oct. 26 but this item never came. Did anyone else ever get theirs?

I did get an email at the time the shopdisney was very busy and an item was delayed so I assumed it was this one. Yet the website says delivered. Of course there is no tracking number to look at.
Have you contacted ShopDisney to ask about this? I received my free Lego set rather quickly, but still have not received the other part of my order.

I’m sorry to hear that! I got both my order and the bonus gift set in the same box last week. I hope it gets resolved for you soon!

I had 5 items in my order, including Steamboat Willie. Each item was shipped separately with its’ own tracking number listed on the order page. Steamboat Willie was the last one to ship and arrived 17 days after my order was placed.

Glad to hear everyone got theirs. I just got a break at work and went to email to figure out how to call shopdisney about my missing Lego set. Right after I posted this morning they sent an email that it has been shipped! Hopefully it shows up.
This was a common issue. They ran out and were waiting for a restock to fulfill pending orders. Should have sent customers an email or something and avoid all the calls

This was a common issue. They ran out and were waiting for a restock to fulfill pending orders. Should have sent customers an email or something and avoid all the calls
Agree.

My last order from 10/23 is arriving one piece at a time, last piece due next week.🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter