Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dare to brew our newest collection. Introducing the STAR WARS™ Dark Side Coffee Collection, dark roasted just for you. Choose from STAR WARS™ Dare To Resist Blend, STAR WARS™ Dark Side Blend and STAR WARS™ Double Saber Blend – or collect all three. Available now on JOFFREYS.COM and at our @disneysprings The Landing location.
Instagram
1710960254550.png

Jofferys.com

1710960385787.png
1710960416169.png

Disney Lorcana's Next Set Is Ursula's Return, Launching This May
Ursula’s Return launches in local game stores on May 17, ahead of its big-box retail launch on May 31.

Disney Lorcana's first year comes to an explosive conclusion with Ursula, Encanto, and a whole new cooperative format.

1710962373481.png

Ravensburger has revealed Disney Lorcana’s fourth set, capping off the first year of the game. We might not have known she had gone away, but Ursula is back in Ursula’s Return.

Alongside Ursula, Ursula’s Return will also feature the debut of characters from Encanto, one of the most heavily requested inclusions into Lorcana since its debut.

Ursula’s Return finishes off the first year of the game’s story, and follows the Illumineers as they finally face off against Ursula and the forces of darkness that have been building up since The First Chapter. The trailer shows off Glimmer-on-Glimmer battles, including characters like Mulan, Ariel, and, of course, Ursula herself as she ascends to Lorcana’s biggest villain.

The First Cards From Ursula's Return​

We got out first look at the set in the game’s inaugural Lorecast, including an animated trailer for the set, followed up by a podcast going over what we can expect to see when it launches this May.

Ariel, Sonic Warrior

The first cards revealed for Ursula’s Return include Ariel, Sonic Warrior – the first Ariel Floodborn that’ll fit nicely into the Amber/Steel Steelsong decks. We also saw Mirabelle Madrigal, Gift of the Family; which finally brings Encanto into Lorcana.

Mirabelle’s ability buffs the questing ability of other Madrigals, giving them a similar typal role in Ursula’s Return that Dwarves in Rise of the Floodborn and the Dalmatians in Into the Inklands played.
1710962565734.png

The tie-in Amber/Amethyst starter deck will include other Madrigals from Encanto, making this set more like Mirabelle’s Arrival than Ursula’s Return. Felix, Julieta, Dolores, Luisa, and, of course, Bruno all pop up in the deck, and there’s a good chance we’ll see more of them pop up in either the deck or the set itself, like Pepa or Isabela.

Mulan, Elite Archer

The first legendary rare reveal for Ursula’s Return is Mulan, Elite Archery – a Floodborn that behooves you to shift into play in order to use its +3 strength buff to take an opponent’s character out in a challenge. It even shows off a new card frame for the set, with black swirls creeping in from the sides to show Ursula’s influence on the events of the story.

Meanwhile, Mickey Mouse, Playful Sorcerer is the third Floodborn revealed. It’s the big payoff for Brooms we’ve been waiting for since The First Chapter, with its Sweep Away ability letting you remove opponents’ characters, provided you have enough Brooms out in play.
1710962647730.png

The final card revealed in the first Lorecast is Mickey’s mentor, Yen Sid, Powerful Sorcerer. Another payoff for Broom decks, it lets you draw cards and quest for three lore, provided you have Brooms in play. With this, Steel and Amethyst solidifies itself as the colour pair for Broom decks, so maybe we’ll finally see it become part of the meta at long last?

Old Cards, New Accessories​

Each new Lorcana set comes with new accessories, but Ursula’s Revenge is trying something different by featuring accessories based on cards from the past three sets. This includes the enchanted version of Floodborn’s Snow White, Well Wisher, and Genie, Supportive Friend from Into the Inklands.
1710962689237.png

However, the big thing here is that one of Lorcana’s most popular cards, Tinker Bell, Giant Fairy, also known as “Big Tink”, is finally getting its own playmat. Joining Big Tink is Rapunzel, Gifted Artist from Rise of the Floodborn.

Illumineer's Quest: Deep Trouble​

Lorcana Illumineer's Quest Deep Trouble Box

Perhaps the most interesting thing launching with Ursula’s Return is a whole new product and format, focused on cooperative play. Illumineer’s Quest has you playing either solo or in a group to take down Usrula, who is controlled through her own deck.

Deep Trouble is the first “heavily story-based” scenario for Illumineer’s Quest, and can support up to two players out the box, or four players by having two bring their own decks to it. Exactly how it’ll play out has yet to be revealed, but it does include a golden prize card to be opened only after your table has successfully cleared Deep Trouble.

Ursula’s Return launches in local game stores on May 17, ahead of its big-box retail launch on May 31.

4 New Experiences to Celebrate Summer at Walt Disney World

by Mallory Heinz Ledet, Communications Manager, Walt Disney World

Summertime at The Most Magical Place On Earth is going to be extra magical this year! Not only will you be able to join the party in The Big Easy when Tiana’s Bayou Adventure opens at Magic Kingdom, I’m also here to tell you that there will be four new, limited-time summer celebrations happening across the resort!

I’ll be sharing a little about each piece of summertime fun throughout the day today, so keep an eye out here on the Disney Parks Blog.

The Lion King 30th Anniversary Roars Into Disney's Animal Kingdom

There’s no better way to start this announcement than with … NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS INGONYAMA BGITHI BABA!!!

The Lion King 30th Anniversary Merchandise Collection at Disney's Animal Kingdom
The Lion King 30th Anniversary Merchandise Collection at Disney's Animal Kingdom

That’s right – get ready to roar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park where the celebration for the 30thanniversary of “The Lion King” animated film will prowl throughout the entire park from June 10 through Sept. 6. (How has it been 30 years?! I feel like I just went to see it in theaters yesterday… and begged my mom for Lion King-themed wallpaper in my room. She said no.) But even better than wallpaper, there is a whole new merchandise collection so you can see the iconic Disney’s Animal Kingdom stage show, Festival of The Lion King, in style.

Pumbaa Popcorn Bucket at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Click link for more info about the celebration for the 30thanniversary of “The Lion King”

Disney Lorcana's Next Set Is Ursula's Return, Launching This May

Disney Lorcana's first year comes to an explosive conclusion with Ursula, Encanto, and a whole new cooperative format.

View attachment 843608

Ravensburger has revealed Disney Lorcana’s fourth set, capping off the first year of the game. We might not have known she had gone away, but Ursula is back in Ursula’s Return.

Alongside Ursula, Ursula’s Return will also feature the debut of characters from Encanto, one of the most heavily requested inclusions into Lorcana since its debut.

Ursula’s Return finishes off the first year of the game’s story, and follows the Illumineers as they finally face off against Ursula and the forces of darkness that have been building up since The First Chapter. The trailer shows off Glimmer-on-Glimmer battles, including characters like Mulan, Ariel, and, of course, Ursula herself as she ascends to Lorcana’s biggest villain.

The First Cards From Ursula's Return​

We got out first look at the set in the game’s inaugural Lorecast, including an animated trailer for the set, followed up by a podcast going over what we can expect to see when it launches this May.

Ariel, Sonic Warrior

The first cards revealed for Ursula’s Return include Ariel, Sonic Warrior – the first Ariel Floodborn that’ll fit nicely into the Amber/Steel Steelsong decks. We also saw Mirabelle Madrigal, Gift of the Family; which finally brings Encanto into Lorcana.

Mirabelle’s ability buffs the questing ability of other Madrigals, giving them a similar typal role in Ursula’s Return that Dwarves in Rise of the Floodborn and the Dalmatians in Into the Inklands played.
View attachment 843610

The tie-in Amber/Amethyst starter deck will include other Madrigals from Encanto, making this set more like Mirabelle’s Arrival than Ursula’s Return. Felix, Julieta, Dolores, Luisa, and, of course, Bruno all pop up in the deck, and there’s a good chance we’ll see more of them pop up in either the deck or the set itself, like Pepa or Isabela.

Mulan, Elite Archer

The first legendary rare reveal for Ursula’s Return is Mulan, Elite Archery – a Floodborn that behooves you to shift into play in order to use its +3 strength buff to take an opponent’s character out in a challenge. It even shows off a new card frame for the set, with black swirls creeping in from the sides to show Ursula’s influence on the events of the story.

Meanwhile, Mickey Mouse, Playful Sorcerer is the third Floodborn revealed. It’s the big payoff for Brooms we’ve been waiting for since The First Chapter, with its Sweep Away ability letting you remove opponents’ characters, provided you have enough Brooms out in play.
View attachment 843612

The final card revealed in the first Lorecast is Mickey’s mentor, Yen Sid, Powerful Sorcerer. Another payoff for Broom decks, it lets you draw cards and quest for three lore, provided you have Brooms in play. With this, Steel and Amethyst solidifies itself as the colour pair for Broom decks, so maybe we’ll finally see it become part of the meta at long last?

Old Cards, New Accessories​

Each new Lorcana set comes with new accessories, but Ursula’s Revenge is trying something different by featuring accessories based on cards from the past three sets. This includes the enchanted version of Floodborn’s Snow White, Well Wisher, and Genie, Supportive Friend from Into the Inklands.
View attachment 843613

However, the big thing here is that one of Lorcana’s most popular cards, Tinker Bell, Giant Fairy, also known as “Big Tink”, is finally getting its own playmat. Joining Big Tink is Rapunzel, Gifted Artist from Rise of the Floodborn.

Illumineer's Quest: Deep Trouble​

Lorcana Illumineer's Quest Deep Trouble Box's Quest Deep Trouble Box

Perhaps the most interesting thing launching with Ursula’s Return is a whole new product and format, focused on cooperative play. Illumineer’s Quest has you playing either solo or in a group to take down Usrula, who is controlled through her own deck.

Deep Trouble is the first “heavily story-based” scenario for Illumineer’s Quest, and can support up to two players out the box, or four players by having two bring their own decks to it. Exactly how it’ll play out has yet to be revealed, but it does include a golden prize card to be opened only after your table has successfully cleared Deep Trouble.

Absolutely 0 interest in this card game but I wish they sold some of these card designs as prints. Some of these are incredible!

The artwork really is beautiful! If you download the app you can see all the cards, just flipping through them.
I follow one of the people who does the art for this game on Twitter and a lot of these redesigns of Disney characters go way harder than they should lol

I really want the Pooh Hunny Wizard one as a print though I see they sell a play mat. What if I bought that play mat and framed it? xD

I follow one of the people who does the art for this game on Twitter and a lot of these redesigns of Disney characters go way harder than they should lol

I really want the Pooh Hunny Wizard one as a print though I see they sell a play mat. What if I bought that play mat and framed it? xD

I love the designs. I also like the Mirrorverse designs too though, so I don't mind if it's pretty out-there! I have all of the figures for Mirrorverse.

Last edited:
Those figures for Mirrorverse are so cool. Jealous!

They actually didn't sell that well and some of the older ones can be gotten for cheap. I actually didn't buy a lot of them at full price. I have heard they are showing up at Ross stores if you have those nearby.

They actually didn't sell that well and some of the older ones can be gotten for cheap. I actually didn't buy a lot of them at full price. I have heard they are showing up at Ross stores if you have those nearby.
It's a space issue for me. And there are only so many corrections I can have while maintaining spousal approval 😆

ETA: But I might just stop at Ross on the way home from work tomorrow and see if they even have any 😉

It's a space issue for me. And there are only so many corrections I can have while maintaining spousal approval 😆

ETA: But I might just stop at Ross on the way home from work tomorrow and see if they even have any 😉

I actually kind of like that it's a small collection, but I hear you on the space! I actually need a nice shelving setup for them. Also, I figure you'd like the Scrooge McDuck!

1711042654102.png

He only comes in one of the newer three packs, but so worth it! His jet pack is evocative of The Rocketeer!

“Imperial March”: Adorable Force N’ Telling Vader Revealed and More!

StarWars.com Team
March 21, 2024

Today, the dark side has been good to us.

In a surprise special event held at New York City’s iconic Empire State Building, Lucasfilm continued the “Imperial March” — a month-long celebration of Star Wars villainy with reveals of action figures, toys, collectibles, apparel, accessories, and more, as we “March to May the 4th.” The biggest day of Imperial March yet, fans got their first look at Hasbro’s adorable Force N’ Telling Vader, new Star Wars: The Black Series figures, and much more.

This is where the fun begins for fans of the bad guys, but it’s not over yet: tonight, the Empire State Building, located at 350 Fifth Avenue, between 33rd and 34th Streets in Midtown, will host a Star Wars-themed dynamic light show starting at 5 p.m. PT / 8 p.m. ET, featuring fan-favorite villains, vehicles, scenes, and surprises from across the galaxy. If you can't be there, tune into the official Star Wars TikTok or StarWars.com to watch. Don’t miss it.

You can see all of today’s new reveals below, and set coordinates for StarWars.com/ImperialMarch to see everything announced throughout the product program.

Imaginext Star Wars Darth Vader Bot - Fisher Price

Imaginext® Star Wars Darth Vader Bot by Fisher-Price

Most impressive. This giant interactive robot stands over 2-feet-tall and features a disc launcher, extendable lightsaber, Force-inspired ball launcher, lights, sounds, and much more.

Star Wars TruMoo Blue Milk

Star Wars TruMoo Blue Milk by Dairy Farmers of AmericaTruMoo

The Star Wars galaxy’s favorite beverage comes home! This delicious vanilla-flavored milk is available on April 17.

Imperial Stormtrooper Watch - Citizen Watch

Imperial Stormtrooper Eco-Drive Watch by Citizen

Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise. So said Obi-Wan Kenobi, and it especially applies to this handsome new dark side addition to the Star Wars | Citizen Collection of watches. The all-new Imperial Stormtrooper watch is sustainably powered by any light with Citizen’s Eco-Drive technology, so it never needs a battery.

Star Wars Force N’ Telling Vader - Hasbro

Force N' Telling Vader by Hasbro

A Sith Lord never looked so cute! Ask Vader a yes or no question, press his head, and listen as he reveals your fate! The Force N' Telling Vader electronic figure also features digital eyes and changing expressions, and is fun for dark side devotees of all ages. A Walmart exclusive.

The Black Series Baylan Skoll (Mercenary) - Hasbro

Star Wars: The Black Series Baylan Skoll (Mercenary) by Hasbro

We are no Jedi. The mysterious Force-wielder from Ahsoka joins Hasbro’s vaunted 6-inch Black Series collector’s line. A Walmart exclusive available later this year.

The Black Series Darth Vader, Grand Admiral Thrawn, General Grievous 3-Pack - Hasbro

Star Wars: The Black Series Dark Side Pack by Hasbro

Bring some of the saga’s most iconic villains to your collection. This three-pack includes new releases of Darth Vader, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and General Grievous (in concept-art deco!) for the ultimate bad guy box set.

Star Wars ICONS: Darth Vader

Star Wars ICONS: Darth Vader by Insight Editions

Explore the journey of one of film's greatest villains — from his creation by George Lucas to the character's lasting legacy — with this new tome from Insight Editions. Available for pre-order starting March 22 at 6 a.m. PT / 9 a.m. ET.

Star Wars Micro Galaxy Squadron Gungan Bongo Submarine

Micro Galaxy Squadron Bongo Sub – Episode 1 Collection by Jazwares

Master, what’s a bongo? The sleek sub that transported Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Jar Jar in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace comes to life in micro form with Jazwares’ cool miniature. A Target exclusive.

Salvaged Stormtrooper Helmet Bucket - Disneyland Park

Salvaged Stormtrooper Helmet Bucket by Disney Parks

Talk about recycling! This clever release from Disney Parks sees an old stormtrooper helmet turned upside down and into an exciting collectible — the perfect way to snack when marathoning Star Wars. Available for purchase at select locations throughout Disneyland Resort on May 4, while supplies last, and served with popcorn, french fries, or Galma Garlic Puffs, depending on location. Coming in May, the Salvaged Stormtrooper Helmet Bucket will also be available for purchase at select locations throughout Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort.

And remember:
Season of the Force is coming to Disneyland Park in California from April 4 – June 2! Season of the Force will see the iconic attraction Space Mountain transformed into Hyperspace Mountain, along with specially themed food and beverage, merchandise, and more.

Darth Maul Legacy Lightsaber Hilt and Collector’s Box Set by Disney Store and Disney Parks

The Sith Apprentice: Darth Maul Legacy Lightsaber Hilt and Collector’s Box Set by Disney Store and Disney Parks

Live your best Darth Maul life with this amazing limited-edition collectible (7,000), presented in a wooden box with lighting effects. (It also plays a segment of the classic "Duel of the Fates!") The double hilt also features sound effects and illuminates red when you attach two Legacy LIGHTSABER Blades, sold separately. Available on DisneyStore.com and at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort on May 4.

May the 4th Logo Dated Collection - Disney Store

May the 4th Be With You 2024 Collection by Disney Store and Disney Parks

Celebrate Star Wars Day with this retro-inspired range, which includes a t-shirt, pullover sweatshirt, baseball cap, and stainless steel water bottle. Available for purchase on Disney Store.com on April 4 and at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort on May 4.

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace 25th Anniversary Collection by Disney Store and Disney Parks

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace 25th Anniversary Collection by Disney Store and Disney Parks

Show your love of Episode I and its beloved baddie with this Darth Maul-focused collection, featuring tees, hoodies, lightsaber collectibles, limited-edition items, and more. Available for purchase on Disney Store.com and at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort on May 4.

Will Gay Artist Series Star Wars Collection - Disney Store

Will Gay Artist Series Star Wars Collection by Disney Store and Disney Parks

Enjoy tees, home décor, and more, all featuring the charming and whimsical art of Will Gay. Available for purchase at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort on April 3 and on DisneyStore.com on April 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter