Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DL
Disney Hype Beast - Instagram

Here is a look at the new Donald Duck Munchlings Popcorn Bucket released today at the Disneyland Resort. Retail $22.
You can purchase this popcorn bucket at any of the popcorn cart throughout the resort.
1716292894412.png

New Donald Duck Popcorn Disney Munchlings Plush available at the World of Disney. Retail $34.99.
1716292930759.png

Here is a look at a new travel tumbler available at Pieces of Eight. Retail $39.99.
1716292970561.png

This thread seems more to post Disney shopping in and out of the park and online sites, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask my two questions.

1) If I only had time to go to one Star Wars store at Disney Springs, which one is better? Are they very different?

2) I am looking for a kitchenware type souvenir on this trip. Would Marketplace be the best shop to try? I remember a couple years ago I went with some friends and they took me in a store in one of the parks that had a TON of homegood type items, kitchen items, etc., but now I cannot remember which one it was!!!

I would definitely recommend the larger store that is up near the Pin Traders shop, by the Christmas store. While the smaller SW store at Disney Springs (down by AMC) is themed better inside, there are usually more choices at the larger store.
As far as kitchenware souvenirs, though . . . I don't think they tend to have many in the Star Wars stores. You'll probably find better kitchenware things (even Star Wars) in World of Disney. I would check there. :)

I would definitely recommend the larger store that is up near the Pin Traders shop, by the Christmas store. While the smaller SW store at Disney Springs (down by AMC) is themed better inside, there are usually more choices at the larger store.
As far as kitchenware souvenirs, though . . . I don't think they tend to have many in the Star Wars stores. You'll probably find better kitchenware things (even Star Wars) in World of Disney. I would check there. :)

Thank you, this is very helpful. We have a planned stop at Pin Traders for sure, since my son will want and need a new MagicBand! I've heard they have a great selection there.

Sorry, I should have been more clear... the kitchen ware type stuff I'm looking for is Disney in general, not necessarily Star Wars only. I just want to browse a good selection and come home with some things to remember my trip by. Like a Mickey platter, or Toy Story Bowls, or some random things like that.

Thank you, this is very helpful. We have a planned stop at Pin Traders for sure, since my son will want and need a new MagicBand! I've heard they have a great selection there.

Sorry, I should have been more clear... the kitchen ware type stuff I'm looking for is Disney in general, not necessarily Star Wars only. I just want to browse a good selection and come home with some things to remember my trip by. Like a Mickey platter, or Toy Story Bowls, or some random things like that.

The big World of Disney store in Disney Springs has a good selection of kitchen items. If I remember correctly, there is a Tea store in Disney Springs that also has housewares. I also noticed a good selection of items in the Marketplace Co-Op last month.

Can I ask another shopping related question here?

I want to get a Wish Keeper from Arribas Brothers at either MK or Disney Springs.

Do they ship your items home from that store? Or do I need to take back to my resort and ship there?

When I was at MK I think a couple years ago, my friends bought some sort of stoneware, and I think they arranged shipping right in the store when they checked out? I could be wrong about that?

Can I ask another shopping related question here?

I want to get a Wish Keeper from Arribas Brothers at either MK or Disney Springs.

Do they ship your items home from that store? Or do I need to take back to my resort and ship there?

When I was at MK I think a couple years ago, my friends bought some sort of stoneware, and I think they arranged shipping right in the store when they checked out? I could be wrong about that?

There is a new Guest Shipping Station in Disney Springs

New Guest Shipping Station Now Available at Disney Springs

Guest Shipping Station

No matter where you shop at Disney Springs, the Guest Shipping Station has you covered.

Located in the Marketplace between Once Upon a Toy and Tren-D, the Guest Shipping Station offers visitors professional packing and flexible shipping services to a wide range of domestic and international destinations.

There is a new Guest Shipping Station in Disney Springs

New Guest Shipping Station Now Available at Disney Springs

Guest Shipping Station

No matter where you shop at Disney Springs, the Guest Shipping Station has you covered.

Located in the Marketplace between Once Upon a Toy and Tren-D, the Guest Shipping Station offers visitors professional packing and flexible shipping services to a wide range of domestic and international destinations.
thank you!

shopharveys.com

Instagram
We have a fetching new collection coming that will have you barking for joy! Stay tuned for our collection inspired by the most playful pup around, Disney’s Pluto. Our Pluto mini collection will be available on Friday, May 24th at 8 am pdt on shopharveys.com and in our store.
View attachment 861662
View attachment 861663

shopharveys.com

Instagram
Get ready to bark up some serious style with this crossbody inspired by Disney’s Pluto! Made for Disney and dog lovers alike, this durable bag features Pluto’s signature ears and adorable face.

Shop the Pluto mini collection on Friday, May 24th at 8 am pdt on shopharveys.com and in our store.

1716318609459.png1716318720570.png

Donald Duck’s 90th Birthday Merchandise in the Disney Parks & Beyond

onald Duck turns 90 next month, but we’re starting the festivities early with a look at special merchandise created for the foul-tempered fowl’s milestone birthday. There are tons of items available at Disney Parks, but even if you don’t have a visit planned, you can still find merchandise online and even at your local mall.

Donald Duck 90th Merchandise at Disneyland and Disney Store

Last week, a boatload of new Donald Duck merchandise landed at the Disneyland Resort and online at the Disney Store, including at World of Disney in Downtown Disney, where the collection took up one of the giant store’s two entrances.1716376045226.png1716376058005.png

Donald Duck 90th Merchandise from BoxLunch

Fitting for a sailor suit-wearing character, much of BoxLunch‘s merchandise themed to a beach party bash would fit right into any Disney fan’s summer wardrobe.

1716376317079.png1716376209392.png

click link for more photos...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter