Disney Springs... activate...

Lindaapple

Mouseketeer
We are planning to activate our Disney vouchers/tickets (Canadian special offer) at Disney Springs Guest Relations. I also want to purchase a magic band/magic keeper carabiner and I'm wondering if there is a place in Disney Springs that I could purchase these that is close to guest relations? Also wondering where is the best place to park for guest relations. Thanks so much!

We are planning to activate our Disney vouchers/tickets (Canadian special offer) at Disney Springs Guest Relations. I also want to purchase a magic band/magic keeper carabiner and I'm wondering if there is a place in Disney Springs that I could purchase these that is close to guest relations? Also wondering where is the best place to park for guest relations. Thanks so much!
The Lime Garage is the best as you’ll exit the garage near the Town Center area where Guest Relations is located.

MBs are sold at the Pin Store which is close by GR.

The Lime garage is the closest to the Welcome Center (the DS name for Guest Relations). Magic Bands can be purchased at the World of Disney store - probably other places as well.

Steve

Yes; it’s the same signs that are used to direct a person to anywhere on property. The signs will direct you to the specific lane to be in for Lime. Just stay out of the Bus Lane. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter