Disney Springs Passenger Drop Off/Pick Up Area?

hmtsai

Earning My Ears
Studying the map right now. May I drop off and pick up passengers from my rental car at the taxi station near World of Disney store? Or is there any specific area for drop off/pick up?

When we used Uber a week or so ago, to DS, we were dropped off in the parking lot area behind Cirque. Not sure if that's the only place though.

Parking is free at DS. There's no reason you couldn't pull into one of the garages and drop off there. Just be courteous by pulling to the side in a parking lane, rather than blocking the main traffic lane.

FYI, the pedestrian entrance from each garage to DS is on Level 2.

Parking is free at DS. There's no reason you couldn't pull into one of the garages and drop off there. Just be courteous by pulling to the side in a parking lane, rather than blocking the main traffic lane.

FYI, the pedestrian entrance from each garage to DS is on Level 2.
Wow reallly the parking is Free at Disney Springs? I did not know this!

Wow reallly the parking is Free at Disney Springs? I did not know this!

Yep - that's why there aren't buses that run from Disney Springs to the parks. They don't want people parking at DS and using buses to avoid paying for parking at the parks

Yep - that's why there aren't buses that run from Disney Springs to the parks. They don't want people parking at DS and using buses to avoid paying for parking at the parks

They park at DS and then walk or take a boat over to Saratoga Springs to catch a park bus. :mad: I own at SSR.

Last edited:

True enough, although I'm sure eventually they'll find a way to put an end to that.

I doubt they will bother. It's really not convenient. According to Bing Maps, the closest parking (Lime Garage) is about 3,200 feet (970 meters) to the nearest bus stop at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa. That's 0.6 of a mile (0.97 km).

dslimegarage-saratogabusstop-length.jpg

When you add up the time to walk, the time waiting for a bus, the time stopping at all the other bus stops at the resort, and the travel time in both directions, that's a massive chunk of time taken away from park time.

Edit: If leaving a theme park after 4pm, you can take Disney bus direct to the Disney Springs bus stop. So, the trek from the garage to the bus stop at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa would only be one-way. Still, I think the 0.6 mile walk and wait for the bus is onerous enough to dissuade most theme park goers from parking at Disney Springs.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter