Disney Springs-What should we eat??

Sassycat494

Earning My Ears
Hello! My husband and I will be visiting Orlando in mid December. We are on a budget, so we aren't going to any of the parks,but want to spend some time at Disney Springs. We visited DS in August & loved it!! We ate at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin, Ghirardelli's for the sea salt caramel sundae & Amorette's Patisserie for the Mickey cake. From the list, you can easily infer we both have a sweet tooth. Where should we visit next??? Of course I'm especially interested in sweets!! Thanks for your input!!

Well not sweet but our family finds the sushi at splitsville the best on property and is a reasonable price. We love the "super tuna."As far as sweets we haven't found anything that beats Ghirardelli's. In fact it my 86yo Mom only must do .

Unpopular opinion, but i really like STK. Had a GREAT experience/meal there in September and will be going back next time I'm down.

Hello! My husband and I will be visiting Orlando in mid December. We are on a budget, so we aren't going to any of the parks,but want to spend some time at Disney Springs. We visited DS in August & loved it!! We ate at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin, Ghirardelli's for the sea salt caramel sundae & Amorette's Patisserie for the Mickey cake. From the list, you can easily infer we both have a sweet tooth. Where should we visit next??? Of course I'm especially interested in sweets!! Thanks for your input!!
This is the Dining REVIEW Sub Forum
This question should be asked on the main Dining Forum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter