Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

Hi everyone - new to this forum!

(Desperately) looking for a Donald Duck key!

I have Minnie, Christmas and Tigger keys for trade.

Hoping someone can help out, as it's a surprise gift to my wife.

Thanks in advance!
Hi and :welcome: to the DIS and congrats on your first post!

In order to send someone a Private Message (PM), you'll need to post at least ten times. Please click on this link HERE

Good Luck!

Are folks going to line up to purchase the Cinderella key tomorrow morning?
Gauging everyone's precautions, as some schools have shutdown here in California and general companies in the silicon valley have told their employees to work from home...

Are folks going to line up to purchase the Cinderella key tomorrow morning?
Gauging everyone's precautions, as some schools have shutdown here in California and general companies in the silicon valley have told their employees to work from home...
I probably won’t (I’m in Colorado), not because of fear of Coronavirus but just because I’ll be going in a couple of weeks for the Minnie Mouse Main Attraction release and I really don’t want to have to go to the Disney Store super early so close together. Once a month is enough for me.

I probably won’t (I’m in Colorado), not because of fear of Coronavirus but just because I’ll be going in a couple of weeks for the Minnie Mouse Main Attraction release and I really don’t want to have to go to the Disney Store super early so close together. Once a month is enough for me.
Yeah, I hear you, going twice last month for the minnie key then the tigger key was tough. Are you going to try online? I haven't seen official announcements, so wonder if it will be available at midnight or sometime in the morning...

Yeah, I hear you, going twice last month for the minnie key then the tigger key was tough. Are you going to try online? I haven't seen official announcements, so wonder if it will be available at midnight or sometime in the morning...
I’m going to try online at 1am (midnight PST) and 8am (7am PST). If I don’t get it, I’ll be disappointed but not devastated. I was able to buy the Minnie Key for a decent price online so I assume I can hopefully do the same for Cindy.

ShopDisney recently posted the key will go on sale at 7am PST which annoys me more that they did the Tigger key at Midnight PST but oh well, the past is the past.

ShopDisney recently posted the key will go on sale at 7am PST which annoys me more that they did the Tigger key at Midnight PST but oh well, the past is the past.

Hi where did you see that the key goes on sale @ 7am PST? I'm on the east coast trying to buy online but can't find it. I do see they are already for sale on ebay!!! Now that's annoying!

Hi where did you see that the key goes on sale @ 7am PST? I'm on the east coast trying to buy online but can't find it. I do see they are already for sale on ebay!!! Now that's annoying!
It says on the ShopDisney Facebook page.

Also is there a code you need to get the key like was needed for the Tigger key?
No it’s a purchase-able item not a free item with purchase.

Saw this on facebook.

I got the confirmation email, and a charge to my card (well 2 charges actually). Neither time I tried did I actually get any indication of completion. Got a Pooh bear error then a Ralph one, but apparently one went through. 🤷‍♀️

My confirmation came in at 10:02!

I didn't have any luck, very disappointed with Disney at the moment!!! Since the item wasn't available on line I drove to the Jackson Outlet here in NJ, waited 1.5 hours only to find out that they didn't have any of these keys...tried online via my phone and at 10:02am they were all gone. Very, very upset with Disney for not being more specific with the formation they sent out. I got an e-mail from them on 2/18, nowhere does it say where the keys would be available or any time information. Not happy with the mouse at the moment.

I didn't have any luck, very disappointed with Disney at the moment!!! Since the item wasn't available on line I drove to the Jackson Outlet here in NJ, waited 1.5 hours only to find out that they didn't have any of these keys...tried online via my phone and at 10:02am they were all gone. Very, very upset with Disney for not being more specific with the formation they sent out. I got an e-mail from them on 2/18, nowhere does it say where the keys would be available or any time information. Not happy with the mouse at the moment.
I just checked it's showing available.

If you put it in your basket and try to checkout it will tell you

"One of the items in your bag is out of stock, but we have others to love!"

If you put it in your basket and try to checkout it will tell you

"One of the items in your bag is out of stock, but we have others to love!"

Oh no! It's sold out! I'm so sorry for your troubles. The information was posted on facebook as well as here. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter