Disney+ Subscribers Discount

Tass

Mouseketeer
Has the Disney+ discount for December expired? It still shows as an offer on the website, but when I click on the link I get this message:

Special Offer Not Available

Sorry, the special offer you‘re looking for is not available. The last valid offer date may have passed, or the URL may contain errors. Please check your spelling. Or you can see other special offers.

I'd like to add a day on to an existing reservation under the Disney+ discount, but it's only giving me rack rates.

Thanks!

I’m having the same issue. I’m thinking it’s a Disney IT problem because no offers are displaying. Super annoying.

I couldn't get to it the other day but found a backdoor way and now I can't find that today. We also wanted to book a day or two but hadn't decided.

The D+ discount appears to be completely removed far as I can tell. Does Disney ever pull back offers before the expiration date? I know Shades of Green does but not sure about Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter