Disney Tattoos

Wow, there are some awesome pieces here! :thumbsup2

I just got my Alice in Wonderland tattoo finished yesterday...finally!!! This photo got snapped this morning just after I took the bandage off and cleaned it up as best as I could...

photo11.jpg

I've always :love: Alice in Wonderland, especially this scene. I know he seems a little crazy, but most of the people from Wonderland do :laughing:, and I think it's a good thing to think about every now and then...how you would define yourself.

Wow, there are some awesome pieces here! :thumbsup2

I just got my Alice in Wonderland tattoo finished yesterday...finally!!! This photo got snapped this morning just after I took the bandage off and cleaned it up as best as I could...

photo11.jpg

I've always :love: Alice in Wonderland, especially this scene. I know he seems a little crazy, but most of the people from Wonderland do :laughing:, and I think it's a good thing to think about every now and then...how you would define yourself.

looks great!!! There are certainly some detailed pieces here lately! I'm loving it!

Omg Silverhaze269- My daughter would LOVE that tat! She loves Alice and she has 2 favorite quotes from that movie that she repeats on a daily basis...one of those being "Whooo Arrre Youu?" LOL!! :rotfl:
The other is when Alice is chasing the White Rabbit saying "Oh Mr Rabbit! Please, wait!". She reenacts it, haha!
Well done!! :thumbsup2

See i wanted to get something big and Disney on my upper leg, something like this that i quickly edited, but i want it drawn out before hand and dont want to waste a tattoo artists time, incase he draws it and i decide against it, and i cant draw to save my life :(

nxozo2.png

Sounds awesome. I don't have a full sleeve but I'm the one with the Disney World Tattoo. I'll save you some time and post the pics again. The sleeve of Splash Mountain is awesome! It's not too far back in this thread.

tat7.jpg

tat6.jpg

tat5.jpg

tat4.jpg

tat9.jpg

Oh this is really fantastic... I love that all of the characters are solid black. I'm thinking about getting my first tattoo and I'm bookmarking this for future reference as I might steal a piece of it! :goodvibes

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if visible tattoos are a no-no for teachers?? I'm working on my Masters of Education and my teaching certification now, and I have no idea. My first choice location is my inner wrist, so obviously that would be pretty visible. If I get one, am I going to have a harder time getting a teaching job?? If it matters, I am in CT now, and hope to move to FL in about 4 years, so both states would be relevant.

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if visible tattoos are a no-no for teachers?? I'm working on my Masters of Education and my teaching certification now, and I have no idea. My first choice location is my inner wrist, so obviously that would be pretty visible. If I get one, am I going to have a harder time getting a teaching job?? If it matters, I am in CT now, and hope to move to FL in about 4 years, so both states would be relevant.

As a teacher that has some Disney Ink, I'd say wait until you have tenure before getting a tattoo. I didn't even think about it until my job was safe! That's the story from Kansas...:teacher:

I agree. I kept all my tattoos very hidden. When I was doing my student teaching, they were VERY adamant about not having any visible tattoos but I think society in general is becoming more accepting of them. I was at my job for a few years before I got my Mickey on my foot and I don't hide it at all. My kids love it! No one ever said anything to me about it. I have a few other coworkers who have visible tattoos...ankle on one, another girl has one on her ankle and one on her wrist but she wear bracelets over it so it's not that obvious.

Sounds awesome. I don't have a full sleeve but I'm the one with the Disney World Tattoo. I'll save you some time and post the pics again. The sleeve of Splash Mountain is awesome! It's not too far back in this thread.

tat7.jpg

tat6.jpg

tat5.jpg

tat4.jpg

tat9.jpg

My son and I were in Animal Kingdom last August and a very nice lady took a picture of us by the tree of life, it had to be you because she had a tattoo that looked just like this. We chatted about it for a few minutes. It turned out to be one of best pics of the trip! I am tall and blond and was wearing a teal blue dress that day. If it was you, thanks for taking our picture and I still LOVE your tattoo!:banana:

Wow, some of these tats are awesome! I am totally impressed. I would like to get one more, but I'm getting a little too old for tattoos now.

Wow, some of these tats are awesome! I am totally impressed. I would like to get one more, but I'm getting a little too old for tattoos now.

You are never too old to get ink... I didn't get my first until i was 34 and my mother got her first after her 60th :thumbsup2

i don't think i could get one of my foot. Ouch!

Ok here's my tattoo..
tat1.jpg

tat5.jpg

tat4.jpg

tat3.jpg

tat7.jpg

tat2.jpg

i think i got it all in the pictures. The skyline will lighten up in a few days. It was be very light. I looks better in person. :laughing: I love sse, that was my artist idea. I just wish i could see it better, it's on the back of my arm. The castle is in front.

I overheard my ds16 bragging to his friends about me getting a tattoo. I don't remembering him doing that before. It's soon cool to be cool! :cloud9:

beautiful!!!!

I am a preschool teacher and have a tattoo of a bird on my foot. It's quite visible and I've never tried to hide it. I live in Georgia for reference (not sure that it matters, but it could). Also the school I work at is a religious institution. Tattoos might be a no-no for teachers in certain schools but I wouldn't want to work at a place that would limit my individuality. I can't say it would keep you from getting a job completely but you might want to do some research about schools in the area where you want to apply. Good luck with your degree! I just finished my MEd!!

I just love everyone's tattoos! I'm not very active here any more but I definitely have the tattoo itch now. haha :) Especially after seeing that back piece. Wow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter