Disney to cancel FPs if room is cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means." - IM

You might find it inconceivable, but I’d say I know what the word means. And it certainly is appropriate to say that SDFP was a strategy.

First definition from google:

“a plan of action or policy designed to achieve a major or overall aim.”

Last edited:
You might find it inconceivable, but I’d say I know what the word means. And it certainly is appropriate to say that SDFP was a strategy.

First definition from google:

“a plan of action or policy designed to achieve a major or overall aim.”
Quick on the edit there, please tell me you didn't miss it and it was simply an oversight with your quick response.

Quick on the edit there, please tell me you didn't miss it and it was simply an oversight with your quick response.

I constantly edit my posts. I got the reference, but I was feeling defensive. Then I read my reply and realized it needed to be more lighthearted. :-). Because we are all in this MDE mess together.

Plus, SDFP was some absolute strategy. It was true genius at work (@ScrapYap ).

I constantly edit my posts. I got the reference, but I was feeling defensive. Then I read my reply and realized it needed to be more lighthearted. :-). Because we are all in this MDE mess together.
Then we are on the same page, because I did mean it has a light-hearted jab :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter