Disney Transportation

Gamblers

Mouseketeer
I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I was wanting to go to the Mickey's Backyard BBQ at the Wilderness Lodge, after the festivities are over will the buses still be running so I can get back to my room at the Port Orleans Riverside????

Thanks in advance,
Gamblers

I'm not sure about the bus situation, but I just wanted to make sure you knew that the BBQ is at Fort Wilderness (the campground) not at the Wilderness Lodge. When we went to the BBQ, we were actually staying at the lodge and we were able to take the boat back. I can't remember if there were any busses running to the other resorts. I don't think so, though.

GEM you are right. I get the two mixed so easily. If the buses don't run how do you get back to your room if you are not staying at the Fort Wilderness?

I have never gotten to stay on site but have been to WDW twice and have all new questions.

Thanks,
Gamblers

If the Magic Kingdom is still open, take the boat to the MK, and catch the Port Orleans bus from there. Otherwise, catch the Downtown Disney bus, and then transfer to Port Orleans.

Usually, there aren't any busses running between the resorts. You usually have to go someplace (like to a park or Downtown Disney) and transfer.

gotcha......thanks for the info. hopefully i will not get too lost......

Gamblers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter