Disney Trivia Book?

andrabell

Property of Walt Disney (BPAL RULES) !PATA PATA!
Kevin mentioned a WDW trivia/info book in Wednesday's e-mail show, can someone please post the title and the author? Thanks a million!

The Complete Guide to Walt Disney World

If you go to the main podcast page, about 3/4 the way down the page there's an image of it & a link to it at amazon.com

I second the recommendation. It's a fascinating read.

I think you are talking about The complete guide to WDW 2008. If you go to the DIS Unplugged page there is a link at the bottom to buy the book. Hope it helps!

Thanks so much! I went to the show notes page three times and never even noticed the pics/links to those two book. :idea:

There is also a series of Walt Disney World Trivia books by Lou Mongello. I think there are two sets. They are full of good info as well.

The Complete Guide to Walt Disney World

If you go to the main podcast page, about 3/4 the way down the page there's an image of it & a link to it at amazon.com

I second the recommendation. It's a fascinating read.

There is also a series of Walt Disney World Trivia books by Lou Mongello. I think there are two sets. They are full of good info as well.

I have all three of those books and I love them all. They are full of cool info on the parks, now if I could just remember what I read in them........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter