• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney vacation Club Costs

Melika77

Mouseketeer
HI! What does it cost to join the Disney Vacation club? What are the annual Costs?

Thanks,
Melissa

Hi Melissa,
I'm a DVC member, but your question is difficult to answer. The costs include so many variables. I would suggest you go to the DVC board here at DIS -- there's a wealth of information about the DVC there. I'd suggest you do a little reading there first and then post questions -- we'll all be glad to help you out.

The minimum you'd pay thru disney directly is $75 a point (150 pt minimum) or $11,250 til 2042. However, there are alot of resales out there (check timeshare store link on this site) where you can purchase DVC for a considerable savings. Right now, you can only buy into wilderness lodge villas but Beach Club villas are soon to come. On the resale market, just about every dvc resort, with a variety of point packages and use years, are available. If you go to disney every year and usually stay in a moderate to deluxe room, DVC is probably a wise choice. I know it has been for us!

I forgot to mention the annual dues cost but these vary depending on which resort you buy in to and number of points that you buy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter