• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Vera Bradley

Just ran across this thread after checking Shop Disney Parks and finding no Vera Bradley.

I was getting worried.

I got a Mickey Meets Birdie for myself and my niece. Bought it online from Disney. It was a good safe pattern because the pattern placement isn’t a problem.

Afraid to order from EBay. I did get a couple of Mousin Around mini hipsters, but suspect they could be fakes.

Obsessed with that pattern, but very hard to find a seller that doesn’t have stock photos only.

Love Vera Bradley & Disney. Match made in heaven as far as I’m concerned.

Thanks all for the info!
I just left Disney Springs and they said that Vera Bradley is phasing out all Disney Merchandise!! Such a shame!

Disney is not phasing out Vera Bradley. See below link for this info. I love Disney Vera Bradley but only the Mickey/Minnie patterns. I've been obsessed with checking for new patterns . Can't wait for fall for the new one!

"But fear not. It seems that Disney and Vera Bradley recently extended their deal and so a new pattern in the Disney Collection will be coming out either in October or November.

The bag will be purple and blue in a paisley pattern with a castle on it and Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, we have been told. No more specifics are available."

https://disneydiary.com/2018/06/new-disney-vera-bradley-pattern-should-be-out-in-fall-2018/

https://disneydiary.com/2018/01/expect-a-new-vera-bradley-pattern-in-time-for-spring/

Excited to see news of a new release! Thankfully I'm heading down in Dec so I can check out the exclusive print at the VB store.

Does anyone know if the Vera Bradley bags can be washed? I bought a backpack in some sort of fabric material several years ago, and the white bits are starting to go a little yellow. Can I through it in the washing machine?

I do wash my Vera backpacks that are all fabric in the washing machine and they come out great.

When I was at Disney Springs in April, I was told I could only get Disney Vera Bradley at the Vera store there. They had a very limited selection at the time. So glad to hear they will be making more!

Yay! But I am headed down this week and so I guess I wont be able to get anything. Bummer that it will only sell in disney springs when it comes out....

Vera Bradley sent out an email today with a sneak peak of it's new Disney Parks Collection available at the Disney Springs Location
180906-MickeysPaisleyCollection-Anchor.jpg

I know I am late on this but I too am missing the Disney Vera prints. I ended up buying a few of my fave items on ebay just in case. Has anyone been down to the Disney Springs Vera store? I have never been but I wonder if there is any there?
I was at the Vera Bradley store in Disney Springs in May, and they did have some Disney prints (mostly florals) but it seemed not as many as they used to.

Is there a limit on how many you can purchase? I love this pattern and I’m thinking I could knock a few gifts off my list with these if I could snag a cheap flight (no trip planned until Oct 2019).

I'll have to see if I like these in person as it's a bit difficult to see the patterns properly, but I'm tempted to get the backpack as I've got a backpack from a previous trip that I absolutely love.

Yaaa I am so happy I havent picked out my birthday present yet. When will these be in store?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter