Disney Visa Rewards Question . . .

disneyvoice

DIS Veteran
I have 4 of the large gold ticket Visa Reward ten dollar bonds. Will they still be accepted at WDW even though the program has switched over to the cards?

They should. Just this morning, as we checked out of OKW we paid our charges with the reward dollars we had redemmed. I kept a running tally of the items charged to the room card (had put a credit card on it at check in) and knew when my reward dollars were used up. I was within .06 of the total amount that I had. It was pretty cool. I will like the cards better because the certificates didn't fit well into my fanny pack but a credit card type will be perfect!! (The tip about charging items to the room and paying at check out was from someone on these boards - a great tip!)

Yes they are still accepted. We used ours 48 reward dollars on card and $20 in certs at ourt lunch with Pooh and Pals at CP on 10/6. No problems using the certs or the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter