Disney Visa Rewards

MatthewsMommy

Mouseketeer
Just trying to figure this out. I've had the Disney Visa for a few years now and just upgraded to the Premier card. We are trying to earn rewards for our trip/cruise next Feb so I pay careful attention to our purchases/rewards earned. Are you supposed to earn 1% on all purchases (2% on gas/restaurants/Disney) regardless of whether you make payments throughout the month? My most recent statement has @ $6000 in purchases (a very high amount for us including a few trips and my DD's tuition), but I only earned $40 total in rewards. I make payments weekly and definitely paid more than the balance on my last bill because we already had purchases in the next cycle.

I hope that made sense. I'll just wait and pay it all when the bill is due if this is the case.

The number of payments you make towards your balance has no effect on the rewards you will earn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter