Disney Visa

antnee

Chasing Amy
Does anyone know if there are any discounts offered for card members???

I hope they are putting more codes up too. I know at least one of the codes that they had for Disney World expired yesterday. I'm hoping to get a deal for the trip I'm taking with my sister in August.

Karen

but you do earn 1% in rewards that can be used for anything Disney. We won't carry a balance on the card but we are using it in place of gas cards, and other purchases we would normally put on a card. And now we are using it for things that we would normally pay by check. Like we just bought our heating oil for next year. That's $900+. We will just pay it off when the statement comes in. It will be worth using it for the points, so by the next time we need to buy passes, we will have enough points.

I will be doing the same thing but did you know that there is no interest for the first 6 months you have the card???

That is for any purchases you make - not just Disney vacations.

Pretty good, I think.:Pinkbounc

I'm doing the same thing as Tony, I actually just got my bill and I've put almost $700.00 on it! Our cat had to have surgery, that was 500.00, and our van needed a new battery, so there you go! We'll be paying off the balance every month as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter