Disney Wall Art Swap * complete *

My 2 Mickey Heads. Tower of Terror and Segways (Epcot). Hope you like them! The HTH emblem and Mickey on his segway are both pop dotted.
191.jpg

I am also finished with all the words. They are black glitter paper in a Disney font. I didn't take pictures of those though...rather boring.

Buffy, that turned out great! looks like a lot of work!

Traci, LOVE your MH! getting so excited to get these all back :hyper:

My 2 Mickey Heads. Tower of Terror and Segways (Epcot). Hope you like them! The HTH emblem and Mickey on his segway are both pop dotted.
191.jpg

I am also finished with all the words. They are black glitter paper in a Disney font. I didn't take pictures of those though...rather boring.

Love them. I agree, I can't wait to get these all back. Was going to use them on pages, but now I think I will have to use them as wall art. ::yes::

Traci, love both of them!! The ToT is my fave though, so cute!

The diorama has been delivered so my table is 1/2 cleared off now. It took 4 of us 2 weeks to build it, DS12, his group partner, me and DH. And we only spent $25 which was great! Some kids spent $200. The only thing that needs to be replaced is my diamond glaze, we used that to make the water glassy. It doesn't show up well in the pics but the water really looks like water.

I hope to get cranking on my LGM's today, I just have to go to Parent/Teacher conferences today and Thursday. DS16's history won't be there Thursday night. And I have absolutely nothing on the books for tomorrow!! WOOHOO!! So I plan to do nothing but scrap and swap.

Love the new Mickey's :) Can't wait to make my wall art!!!!

Buffy that diorama is amazing!! My girls never had to make anything like that (thank goodness).

I will most likely be mailing on Friday, as I don't have another trip to town until then. Hope that is OK.

Mine is set to go today. I'll give it to the postman if I see him, if not, I'll drop it in a box on my way home.

Thank you for hosting!

Such a pain! I lost it on Halloween but didn't notice till that Monday. So its been awhile. No spending just cause. Haha. Have to actually think it over.

Here are the last of my groups..... OOps forgot green army men. will grab that in the am.

MK-Tiki Room those little birds are like 5 layers of paper!

IMAG0677.jpg

AK-Dino Land I used vinyl for the footprints
IMAG0679.jpg

DHS Sci-Fi Dine in- used the cameo pens
IMAG0678.jpg

DHS-Star Wars the lightsabers are done in glossy accents:
IMAG0681.jpg

Epcot: Germany the beer is glossy
IMAG0680.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter