Disney wilderness lodge villas

soccer32

Mouseketeer
My family and I will be staying in a 1 bedroom. I was wondering what views are available to request. Thanks for your help.:)

My family and I will be staying in a 1 bedroom. I was wondering what views are available to request. Thanks for your help.:)
Views are predominantly the same: trees. However, if you request a room with a view of the pool courtyard area, you might end up on the side of the Villas facing the lake, and you might even wind up near the courtyard containing the Villas pool and hot tub. If you end up on the lake side of the Villas, some of the rooms allow glimpses of the lake through the trees. VWL is all about the feeling of being surrounded by nature with a west/northwest lodge feel to it. Keep in mind, that requests are just that, nothing is guaranteed. But, at VWL, there is very little difference in views anyway. Good luck and have fun at VWL! :thumbsup2

The joy in VWL is the peacefulness of almost every villa. With trees, trees and more trees, you don't have to worry about drunks on the Boardwalk at 1AM or pool parties all day long.

I've always felt that the best views are the rooms facing the lake on the fourth and fifth floors...Preferably at the far end of the building (away from the lodge itself).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter