Disney Wish - Concierge Cabana Request - Success or No?

Now that the 130 day booking window for concierge is approaching on the Wish for some of us, I was curious is anyone having success securing a cabana?

I'm just curious as my 130 day window happened and sent my email exactly at midnight, I can even see my timestamp of 12:00:00AM. I logged on today since I'm now at 120 days and saw no cabana for me, called shoreside, they told me I'm 1st on waiting list of a very long list (how long not sure).

I do understand the Wish has double the concierge rooms so therefore obtaining a cabana was going to be difficult as many know to email at midnight 130 days out, but just a little disappointed to be one away. You think my odds are good securing one being first on waiting list?
I sent my request exactly at 12am too and got Cabana 20. The very last one.

I am sure if a royal suite or funnel suite want a cabana...........they are getting one. They could always give them one that was held back.
I think they do hold them back because there were some missing from the activities add on. Or they’re being refurbished?

I think they do hold them back because there were some missing from the activities add on. Or they’re being refurbished?
I'm in the wish tower and we are getting one. We requested at midnight on the dot via a gmail scheduled send.
I had been told by multiple cast members that there is NOT any held back and that I "lucked out" getting it. That said, I'm not sure I believe that, given that they hold them back for royals on other boats.

The ones that are missing in the activities add on area do not include the one I got, so even if there are hold backs, its not for that reason.

We actually got notice today from the concierge that we were going to come off the waiting list and were given a cabana as well. Its been a good day!

We sent requests at midnight for our B2B cruises and got cabanas for both. Got really lucky. Here’s hoping for good weather! Last time I secured a cabana, the ship didn’t dock at CC due to bad weather.

same right at midnight automatic send. 1 bedroom concierge suite in february. No cabana. and it was my only request.

same right at midnight automatic send. 1 bedroom concierge suite in february. No cabana. and it was my only request.
I sometimes think automatic set up time is not faster. I remember i wanted to submit something for offsite event for comic con. They would select based on submission time. One email i did automatic set up and another account I submitted based on midnight time. The one I did manually got selected.

I sometimes think automatic set up time is not faster. I remember i wanted to submit something for offsite event for comic con. They would select based on submission time. One email i did automatic set up and another account I submitted based on midnight time. The one I did manually got selected. I even saw when i submitted manually my automatic set up was still waiting to be sent

I don't use auto send because I'm paranoid of lag delays. I use time.gov to see about 2 seconds before midnight and then hit send. That usually works for me. Now that said, I haven't tried this yet to get a cabana on the Wish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter