Disney Wish Muster Station

Disfanfolife

Earning My Ears
Hello. Has anyone been to muster station L on the Wish? If so, where’s it located? I’m traveling with a handicapped, diabetic senior and need to be prepared to be at the station well before it starts for seating.

Hello. Has anyone been to muster station L on the Wish? If so, where’s it located? I’m traveling with a handicapped, diabetic senior and need to be prepared to be at the station well before it starts for seating.
I believe you can request to be placed at a special muster for those with limits.

I will note for anyone in R (1923), they had the doors closed for us, and we had to stand in the hallway until right before the drill and somebody collapsed because it was so hot there. Hopefully they have fixed that problem.

Also, I had told them that my mother had just had knee surgery and needed to sit and they told us to show up early as opposed to sending us somewhere else. Not helpful.

Also, I had told them that my mother had just had knee surgery and needed to sit and they told us to show up early as opposed to sending us somewhere else. Not helpful.
I don't know how they could send you somewhere else when your muster station matches what life-boat you would go to. That is why your card is scanned when you arrive and the same will happen in case of a real emergency and you need to know where it physically is.

I don't know how they could send you somewhere else when your muster station matches what life-boat you would go to. That is why your card is scanned when you arrive and the same will happen in case of a real emergency and you need to know where it physically is.
I was responding to Shmoo's comment about a 'special muster'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter