Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
purplern said:
Hello Nice to see you and your family Jessica!
I second that! Great to put faces with names (not that I will remotely remember who's who unless I print up the pics and label them. :rotfl2: )

Luv2Travel said:
You are very lucky! How much fun you must have with them - especially at Disney! ::yes:: I think because my daughter had a twin brother and another brother 2 years younger she went through the princess phase way to quick. :rolleyes:
YIKES! Then my DD is doomed (unless of course, I can get LOGAN to dress as a princess with her! :lmao: )

mom_of_2_princesses said:
Yes is all about princesses and clothes in our house. Poor DAD! Now bras and cute underwear. :rotfl: Oh and way overruled on keeping the toilet seat down. :rotfl2:
My DD is starting the bra thing at SIX! :laughing: :eek: I told her the only time she'll WANT to wear the darn thing is when she doesn't NEED to! :lmao:

Blackunicorn said:
She looks lovely! That's a great costume!

My daughter has just decided she'll be Ariel...I'll bet she'd love to pose for a picture when she wakes up. :teeth:

Thanks! Ariel is my DD other favorite! :sunny:

purplern said:
:scared1: :faint: I freaked When the sonogram tech told me I had fibroids. I thought she said I was having 5 boys! :scared1: :scared: :eek: :faint:
This story always makes me laugh! :rotfl2:

mexican-mouseketeers said:
There is no way I can go back and read it all now that I haven´t read in like 2 or more months. :confused3

But I hope we can meet you all DISers.

Julie

Hi Julie! Welcome back! :wave:

zweihund said:
My boys love their crates....it's so funny that it used to be looked upon as "mean" - but when they hear thunder, that is where they go for comfort. And at night, that is where they want to be. Sometimes when I can't find Oscar, he'll be in his crate all curled up sleeping with the door opened. :lovestruc

And Kong tennis balls are the bomb too! Durable, and in fun bouncy shapes. :thumbsup2

She wont sleep if the door is open. When we first said we were getting a crate my parents didn't seem to lik it but Ginger does. :teeth:

mexican-mouseketeers said:
Thanks, I am taking notes of the meet info.

Your younger dd and mine will we in the same age group at OC. Mine is turning 4 on the cruise!

Julie
My friend Tammy who is cruising with us will also have a DS in the same group! He's just shy of 4 but I'm sure they'll be letting him in. :goodvibes

LCTsMom said:
Vicki Rocks!

Can't wait to see the pics that everyone returns with. I have a Shutterfly account, I will be glad to share my pics with anyone interested. I would LOVE to swap. :goodvibes

Morning !! Thanks! :grouphug:

suzannef said:
Holly, okay, Peyton and Eli are ok but seriously Tom Brady NOT hot? Are you kidding me? :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

he's not bad. i just think he's a little overrated i guess. i was looking at him on the screen last night, yeah he just doesn't do it for me

Luv2Travel said:
You can't possibly be as bad as me with names. :sad2: It's my worst fear - tying to come up with someone's name (that I should know). :blush:

I like that Holly and Patsy have pictures posted - we can recognize them (maybe - Patsy says she looks nothing like her picture :confused3 ;) ). And I believe I've seen a picture of Taeja (how do you pronounce that again?) and Dawn. I'm going to go find one of myself and family and see if I can figure out how to post it. :rolleyes: Anybody want to do the same?

we'll just all have to post pictures of ourselves before we leave! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter