Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCTsMom said:
No no, it's if the ball fits the indentation on your head..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
i didn't get hit in the head... i was smart enough to cover that :rotfl:
speaking of which my arm doesn't hurt anymore! yay! :banana:

sugaswim said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
i didn't get hit in the head... i was smart enough to cover that :rotfl:
speaking of which my arm doesn't hurt anymore! yay! :banana:
Should I edit my original post to say IF THE BALL MATCHES THE INDENTATION IN YOUR ARM instead? :rolleyes:

Glad to hear it's not hurting anymore! :thumbsup2

LCTsMom said:
Should I edit my original post to say IF THE BALL MATCHES THE INDENTATION IN YOUR ARM instead? :rolleyes:

Glad to hear it's not hurting anymore! :thumbsup2

ahahaha... nah you don't have to. it's funnier the other way :rotfl:

yeah i'm glad too. i was really starting to worry that if it still hurt i might have to go get it xrayed. crazy people putting crazy thoughts in my head! still feels a little tender. probably just bruised the bone is all

sugaswim said:
ahahaha... nah you don't have to. it's funnier the other way :rotfl:

yeah i'm glad too. i was really starting to worry that if it still hurt i might have to go get it xrayed. crazy people putting crazy thoughts in my head! still feels a little tender. probably just bruised the bone is all
I'm sure you bruised it!

Here's a dilemma....

Do I bring sneakers to wear at WDW before we cruise (I don't plan on wearing them at all after that)

OR

Just wear my Reefs (which I live in now, but have never worn at WDW)?

:confused3

I hate the thought of lugging the sneakers just for one day. BUT, what if the Reefs start to hurt at WDW? (They haven't hurt since the first time I slid my foot into them. I now have THREE pairs because of this!)

ugh... i'm trying to copy this picture so i can post it but the stupid site isn't letting me. i don't know why i've saved all kinds of pictures from it before!!

suzannef said:
Bring the sneakers so you can walk with us around deck 4!!!!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2
You mean *GASP* E X E R C I S E?!?!?!? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

suzannef said:
Bring the sneakers so you can walk with us around deck 4!!!!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

me bring sneakers are you saying? there's no need to worry about that! the running shoes are coming. i have to run... sunday i've got to do 7 miles, monday i have off, tuesday i've got 4 miles and wednesday i have 5 miles to do...

sugaswim said:
me bring sneakers are you saying? there's no need to worry about that! the running shoes are coming. i have to run... sunday i've got to do 7 miles, monday i have off, tuesday i've got 4 miles and wednesday i have 5 miles to do...
No, she's talking to me. I asked if I should bring them to use at WDW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter