Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I didn't. We ended up having a fight and I was still INCREDIBLY mad at him on Thanksgiving so I lucked out. :rolleyes1
Still mad or dating again?

I quit. My last day is Friday but technically it's Saturday, I guess-- I'm just using the last of my personal days Saturday instead of actually working. :cool2:
I worked in the office I was supposed to be transferring to on Monday last week and I left so angry, stressed, upset, etc that I can't imagine sticking it out for two months (bonuses are paid in Feb.) for a few hundred dollars or so extra. Wasn't worth it!

I'm so much happier now to be going to Orlando, not worrying and just having a nice relaxing trip to look forward to before I have to come back and do the student thing. Since I'm unemployed I decided I'd be mega-student, and I have 18 credit hours next semester! :banana:

:scared1: 18 credit hours:scared1:
Jan :earsgirl:

Safe and sound at home.:goodvibes And jetlagging!:eek: It took me EIGHT HOURS to fall asleep last night!!:scared1: I will get pictures up as soon as I am able to transfer them over from the laptop to my computer.:goodvibes

Erica - I just saw an ad on myspace for Rock Band. It looks cool. Holly, Hayley, and I love playing guitar hero.:goodvibes

Welcome Home!! Cant wait to see pictures!!!

Safe and sound at home.:goodvibes And jetlagging!:eek: It took me EIGHT HOURS to fall asleep last night!!:scared1: I will get pictures up as soon as I am able to transfer them over from the laptop to my computer.:goodvibes

Erica - I just saw an ad on myspace for Rock Band. It looks cool. Holly, Hayley, and I love playing guitar hero.:goodvibes

Welcome back! And if you guys like Guitar Hero, you would LOVE Rock Band. I love the drums, but the guys usually make me sing. I'm the only one who can remotely carry a tune :rotfl:

Welcome back! And if you guys like Guitar Hero, you would LOVE Rock Band. I love the drums, but the guys usually make me sing. I'm the only one who can remotely carry a tune :rotfl:

Amanda does the singing here! It is a really fun game!! I cant do the drums and the foot pedal, I get real confused. Tim does the guitar and my pedal! Poor baby has to do the guitar on the HARD level if he does the foot!!:rotfl:

I have a feeling I'll be playing a lot of Guitar Hero while I'm in FL. All they have is a 360.. and as much as I'd love to have my Wii, I don't think it'd be very safe to take it down. :sad1:

Vicky, I'm the same way with the drums. I can do the "drum" part on medium, but throw in the foot pedal and I'm just hitting it randomly and my track starts glowing red :rotfl:
Last weekend we had to ban one of our friends from singing, because he was THAT BAD. I mean, I'm not going to win American Idol or anything, especially when it's a song I don't even know (which is painful), but at least I can find a pitch! He was singing completely monotone, and he kept asking to try again. We were all like NOOOOO! :rotfl:

Patsy, have you tried Mario Universe yet? We got it this week on gamefly (which, if you don't have it, is awesome.....like Netflix for games) and it really is a ton of fun. I also love Rayman's Raving Rabbids.

I'm SUCH a nerd. :sad2:

Vicky, I'm the same way with the drums. I can do the "drum" part on medium, but throw in the foot pedal and I'm just hitting it randomly and my track starts glowing red :rotfl:
Last weekend we had to ban one of our friends from singing, because he was THAT BAD. I mean, I'm not going to win American Idol or anything, especially when it's a song I don't even know (which is painful), but at least I can find a pitch! He was singing completely monotone, and he kept asking to try again. We were all like NOOOOO! :rotfl:

I hear ya! Add the foot and I'm lost!! My track turns red too and then I fail out. Even on medium! Amanda doesnt do bad singing.

We just made reservation for 3 days before our cruise next year!! We got 3 days at the Grand Floridian Lagoon View!!!!!!! Amanda is soooooooo excited!!!!!:banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

Okay.. I got tagged again.. Hmm.. I said that on a thread about learning stuff on the internet and Grumpy Pirate made fun of me, then poof! I got a tag.

I'm not picky but I do with it were another color than my pants tag..

Hi Gang.

Vicki, awesome about your GF room! Take lots of pix!

Patsy, I see purple & green on your tags (& pink for your location). Did they change it?!? Either way, congrats!

I am in "mourning". My "new" (8 month old) camera stopped working today. I have to send it to Canon tomorrow for repairs. I feel like I'm shipping a kid off to the hospital! ;) :headache: :eek: :sad1: :scared: I am so bummed!

Patsy, I see purple & green on your tags (& pink for your location). Did they change it?!? Either way, congrats!

Weird. :confused3
That isn't what I see. :confused3

I see this:

tag

Patsy:
I see three colors also. Purple and green for the tags and pink for the info below the avatar.

How was your Thanksgiving?
Jan :earsgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter