Disney Wonder Wifi?

Has the wonder gotten the new wifi? I saw as of April 2023 it was still on the old wifi :(
I asked about pricing for my upcoming Alaska cruise and it’s still on mega it’s so yeah, old wifi.
I saw a rumour a while back that during its two week dry dock in Vancouver the wifi system would be upgraded to match the others? But for all I know that could have come from a bus driver 🤷🏻‍♀️😁

I asked about pricing for my upcoming Alaska cruise and it’s still on mega it’s so yeah, old wifi.
I saw a rumour a while back that during its two week dry dock in Vancouver the wifi system would be upgraded to match the others? But for all I know that could have come from a bus driver 🤷🏻‍♀️😁
Ah good to know... bummer! When is the dry dock? September?

This is what I heard too while we were on the ship in June. I can't remember who was telling me, maybe it was one of the officers. He said that there were crews onboard our cruise looking at the upgrade procedure. There was a point where the wifi completely cut out on the ship. It required you to reconnect to it. This was the internal ship wifi, not the purchased data connection. I heard multiple people complain about it during the day. Maybe that was part of their looksee.

Definitely not new on our June cruise and totally not worth it. I could barely check email and could definitely not get a simple web page to load.

Definitely not new on our June cruise and totally not worth it. I could barely check email and could definitely not get a simple web page to load.
same not worth it at all, especially when in all the ports you get a great phone signal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter