"Disney World" character letters?

CoopTroop6

Dreaming of Dole Whips...
I'm not sure if that thread topic makes much sense, but here we go...lol
I'm making autograph tshirts for my 4 kids for our 1st whole-family WDW trip next month. Each kid has a different theme. What I'm looking for is the words "Walt Disney World" or "Disney Word" where the letters look like characters. And I'd *like* to find one that fits each kids "theme". I'm not sure if I'm describing them right, but here's what I mean: we've gotten magnets in trips past w/ Disney spelled out and the letters seem to be shaped from a character. Sorry - it won't let me add an image or link yet (the curse of being a DIY-lurker-type).
I'd like one for these themes: Princesses, Cars, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (and/or Fab 5) & Star Wars
Does anyone know where I could find something like that and/or tell me how to make them? I'm not too creative myself, but I'm pretty handy w/working w/others' magic in photoshop! lol Thanks soooo much and I hope this makes sense!!

I'm not sure if that thread topic makes much sense, but here we go...lol
I'm making autograph tshirts for my 4 kids for our 1st whole-family WDW trip next month. Each kid has a different theme. What I'm looking for is the words "Walt Disney World" or "Disney Word" where the letters look like characters. And I'd *like* to find one that fits each kids "theme". I'm not sure if I'm describing them right, but here's what I mean: we've gotten magnets in trips past w/ Disney spelled out and the letters seem to be shaped from a character. Sorry - it won't let me add an image or link yet (the curse of being a DIY-lurker-type).
I'd like one for these themes: Princesses, Cars, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (and/or Fab 5) & Star Wars
Does anyone know where I could find something like that and/or tell me how to make them? I'm not too creative myself, but I'm pretty handy w/working w/others' magic in photoshop! lol Thanks soooo much and I hope this makes sense!!

Here are a few that I have. I don't plan on making any more any time soon, but you are welcome to use what exists if it fits your needs. :)

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Years and Logos/

Those are totally awesome disigns!! Sorry, you aren't still making them.

OMG those are perfect!!!:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc Thanks sooo much!! Just out of curiosity, do you freehand those or design them in-computer? I'm rubbish w/both and am always so amazed at the awesome things people can do! Thanks again so much - you're GREAT!! :cheer2:

Those are totally awesome disigns!! Sorry, you aren't still making them.

Thanks. Maybe some day I'll do more when I have the time. :)

OMG those are perfect!!!:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc Thanks sooo much!! Just out of curiosity, do you freehand those or design them in-computer? I'm rubbish w/both and am always so amazed at the awesome things people can do! Thanks again so much - you're GREAT!! :cheer2:

Glad to help. I do most of my stuff on the computer, but when I have to I'll draw it, or have my son draw it for me and then digitally color it in. Some are re-creations and some are of my own imagination. :)

Glad to help. I do most of my stuff on the computer, but when I have to I'll draw it, or have my son draw it for me and then digitally color it in. Some are re-creations and some are of my own imagination. :)

Well they are all WONDERFUL! I've been clicking around your Photobucket and I'm so impressed! You're very talented! Thanks so much for sharing with us all!

I would love to see these as well but its telling me your album is private. Is there a password I could use? Thanks!

If you are looking for milliepie's designs, her password is in her signature - at the bottom of her posts - and it is case sensitive, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter