Disney World Increasing Ticket Prices in 2025

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
"In 2025, Disney will increase the cost of its lowest-priced single-day Walt Disney World ticket to $119, marking a change from the 2024 pricing, where the lowest-priced ticket for a single day at Disney’s Animal Kingdom was $109."

Link

I always hold out hope that they will have some sort of "come during a certain week or month and get prices from such and such a year," like a throwback discount week or month. And then I wake up and start laughing manically. They are a business like anyone else, though, so I understand.

I'm predicting the prices of APs will go up this year too. I am really considering not renewing next year and using the money to get tickets for Epic.

We were just in Orlando for 10 days and decided not to do the parks ourselves. We did, however, pay for our two daughters and their boyfriends to go to MK for a day. One day was almost $800. I am sorry, but I think that is crazy. $200 a day for one park. That doesn’t even include genie plus or lightning lanes. The value to us has disappeared. So many other places we can use those vacation dollars.

I don't think one of the conditions is that you have to live in the UK to buy those 14 day tickets? Is it?

I really miss being able to buy 10 day park hoppers with the plus option non expiring tickets.

I would buy the tickets and use them for 3-4 vacations where we visited the parks. Then what seems like unlimited vacations where we go to the water parks.

The last time we bought them we calculated it cost $25 per day to visit either the theme parks or a water park.

My wife and I and our kids each still have 15 water park days from two different 10 day tickets.

95% of the people on this planet are priced out of Disney. It is what it is.
Yeah, if you are paying thousands for a Disney trip I doubt an extra $10/day/pp will break the bank. Not fun, but Disney always raises prices.

I recently discovered what I think is a 10 day non-expiring hopper I forgot about. Too bad in 2022 I bought a 1 day ticket to Epcot to see the holiday stuff. DH & I both have a lot of waterpark days from older ones also.

95% of the people on this planet are priced out of Disney. It is what it is.
Yes. I think for me, as a person on a fixed income, $3,000 for a package (not including airfare) would be my limit. I crunched some numbers with my sister the other day when we were discussing the trip and looking at the prices for December of *this* year it came to about $2,400 for my half. That was 7 days at Movies with Park Hoppers, Memory Maker, and the Dining Plan. I thought that was okay. When the prices for December 2025 are released, I expect the estimate to be a few hundred bucks higher. Then I'll have to pay god knows what for airfare, and on top of that I'll need spending money.

So, I'm almost at the limit.

Thanks Dan for your expose on Disney raising prices. On to our next story. This just in hot off the presses. Water is wet.

Of course they are-I have a trip planned for December of 2025.
But if you buy the tickets by December 31, 2024, will you avoid the price increase? Or, since tickets now are "date based" will you get hit with the increase anyways since the date you're using them is in 2025? I used to think an AP was too expensive, but now I may reconsider. Boy, I wish we could go back to the days when tickets were good forever.

But if you buy the tickets by December 31, 2024, will you avoid the price increase? Or, since tickets now are "date based" will you get hit with the increase anyways since the date you're using them is in 2025? I used to think an AP was too expensive, but now I may reconsider. Boy, I wish we could go back to the days when tickets were good forever.
I hope to avoid the increase by booking as soon as the dates are released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter