• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-reservations/create-party
I kept getting sent in a loop, wouldn't get past space mountain or the pink castle. So I went to dining reservations, waiting past space mountain, finally searched for a disney springs restaurant. Clicked a time to book it, popped up the login window. I logged in. Then went to that create party link. It worked!!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 5.38.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 5.38.10 AM.png
    158.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 5.39.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 5.39.16 AM.png
    284.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 5.39.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 5.39.04 AM.png
    298.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 5.38.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 5.38.50 AM.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 5.38.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 5.38.31 AM.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 5.38.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 5.38.24 AM.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 13
That is my worry. Our AP doesn't show extended so I have my hubby on the phone waiting to see what's up with that while we both attempt this. When we called Disney on Friday night we were told that we should be allowed to reserve for up to 30 days after expiration because they assume you'll renew. Guess that's not true.
Yes, I am miffed because my extension made my expiration August 1. We're all supposed to get an extra month but there's no clarity for folks like me who won't have active APs when the extensions are supposed to be added (in October). I wanted to make reservations for mid-August, when the extension should mean I still have a valid pass. If there are Park Passes available after they extend my AP, I will make the reservations, if not, Disney just lost the extra money they'd get from us. Oh well, will continue to monitor. Went ahead and made the reservations for my husband whose pass is still valid then.

So I can jump around?
Yes. I skipped two days in the middle of my resort reservation for Universal and a Pool day. I made the first two days then went to the last day, then worked back toward the middle of the week of that makes sense.

Finally got my reservations through my browser on my cell phone! For some reason I never could get in on my computer browser (Firefox)...

Do we stay on the Castle page "Just a Moment"
I was able to book for Oct and Dec reservations. I was on castle page and it automatically updated and took me to sign-in page. I then went to MDE park pass in drop down menu, which takes you to info page that has a box at top right to make park reservations. Good luck!

What worked for me was to try to make a dining reservation, log in that way, then instead of completing the reservation, click on My Plans and go in that way.

Also, probably old news, but I'm getting no availability for Christmas-New Years. Did those dates open and they're full, or not open yet??

Got in, but made big mistake. Do not click the back button to review plans, as it will put you back into orbit.

This worked!!!!! Just made my October trip plans, but it seems my Feb plans cannot be made now... This happen to anyone else? Is 2021 not available or is it cause Im on an AP... oh maybe cause my pass "technically" expires in December but not really?
it says it doesnt expire till April so must not be that...

I AM THE RESERVATION CANARY - THIS POST WILL BE EDITED WHEN RESERVATION SYSTEM IS LIVE

CANARY UPDATE #23- 8:20EST System is UP!
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To all those just joining refer to Post 1 Page 1 - THIS POST YOUR READING NOW

Alright friends.. as we approach. Lets keep this thread CLEAR>>>so I can take news and route it directly to Post 1 Page 1.

Please post if you have new information only

Good Luck to all!

View attachment 502988

Photo by: User Wiltony
Still have the castle are you sure its up friends stat they got a cout down page and it crashed after hitting 0

If you were signed on this morning, it should take you right to the reservation page (even if it said you had been booted out earlier). At least, that’s what happened to me.

Okay! I keep toggling at 14:50 ish....so I have a ways to go I think!!

So, it appears when I select my son who is 2 and doesn't have a ticket as part of my party, the whole thing errors out. I went ahead and reserved without him in my party and worked.
Can anyone confirm that we don't need to include kids under 3 in the party?

Wow what a morning!! We finally were able to get in and make our reservations for all four parks while we are there from 7/11-7/18. Good luck everyone else this morning!! FYI we just closed out of everything and logged in again to MDE and were able to make the reservations.

One trick if you can't sign in - Go to "make dining reservation", find a date and time that is open - click to make it. It will ask you to login, cancel once logged in and tada you are good.

This avoids the castle

EVERYONE DO THIS!!!!! Got in right off the bat on this and was able to get all my days. Trust me it works!!!!!!!!!!! Now i have to cancel this rando homecomin reservation LOL

One trick if you can't sign in - Go to "make dining reservation", find a date and time that is open - click to make it. It will ask you to login, cancel once logged in and tada you are good.

This avoids the castle

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter