Disney Wyndham Palms Condo

angey77

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of booking a condo with Disney Wyndam Palms, three bedroom. Any one stayed there and have some thought for me?

My family and friends are renting a condo for Memorial Day weekend. I heard a lot of good things about this gated community. If you can get the $55 per night rate, then you really can't beat this deal. By the way, I am originally from Chalmette, LA not too far from Slidell. My kids grandparents are visiting from Slidell. How are things going there with Mardi Gras and all? Also, it is time for my kids grandmother to go back home.

We're going to be there that weekend too! Maybe you and your kids can get to know my brother-in-law and nieces when we go, you seem to have a lot in common.
$55 is the only way to go. Too bad the rates were only good in booking three weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter