Disney you did it again....

dobtia

DIS Veteran
We had such a great trip in early June...again.

We got to do some great first time for us things this trip. Food like the Yak and Yeti (walk up at noon in June) and Rose and Crown and Harbor House. We found many of little Disney touches in Liberty Square and Pirates. We did Tom Sawyers Island and the Treehouse and a good shot of Wishes for the first time.

The biggest I think for my DS 8 was Splash Mountain. This was our 7th trip and our first time on Splash Mountain. My son is sort of kind of brave but often gets real nervous when we try new things. I kept waiting for him wanting to take the last exit and I really wanted to try.

Well needless to say we had to get a fast pass when we got off. It ended up being the last ride of our trip. We had a blast and my wife got some great pictures (she does not ride)...and my son is still talking about his Moutains (Big Thunder too). We are ready for next year.

What is your Disney did again moment??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter