Disneyland 101

Chippingslou

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone - I’m headed to Disneyland next month with an adult and two kids (my friend and her tween niece and nephew) who have never been to anything Disney before. I’ve already made some ADRs (and Star Wars Nite!), but we’re going to have a couple of planning sessions to make sure everyone’s interests for the trip are covered. I’ve been to WDW a bunch, but this is only my second time to Disneyland, so I’m thinking it might help to have everyone watch a video or something similar to give them an overview of the parks before we meet. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good one to watch? Thank you very much in advance for your suggestions!

Freshbaked is really focused on Crowds at the parks right and and the general park experience

Socal Disney Dad has some good tip videos
Lisaland is focused on Food and Merch
Theme park obsession and Ordidnary Adventures are also good resources

Freshbaked is really focused on Crowds at the parks right and and the general park experience

Socal Disney Dad has some good tip videos
Lisaland is focused on Food and Merch
Theme park obsession and Ordidnary Adventures are also good resources
Thank you! This is just the sort of direction I need to find something for them. The kids will probably watch a lot of videos, but I probably only have one shot with my friend, who is too crazy busy to do much video watching.

Look for his "trapped in" videos. I just discovered them today. He gives detailed information about each of the lands. So far I have found Fantasyland, Frontierland and am watching Galaxy's Edge right now. He mentioned that there is a Carsland one was well.
Those are good overviews on Land but Freshbaked is where I go for current trends in the park. He does rope drops on different days with different goals in mind and shows the pros and cons to what rides to rush when you get to the park

Those are good overviews on Land but Freshbaked is where I go for current trends in the park. He does rope drops on different days with different goals in mind and shows the pros and cons to what rides to rush when you get to the park
I enjoy Fresh Baked videos as well. Currently watching his state of Disneyland report right now. I liked the over views of the lands SoCal Dad gave on the trapped videos. I think they’ve great for first timers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter