Disneyland Confessions: "I have never......."

I've never been on Splash Mountain!

Every time I go to DLR, I tell myself I'm gonna ride it! Then I take one look at the ride and chicken out! I'm such a wuss! I'm going to WDW for the first time in a month, so this might be the trip I actually ride it!!!

Also, I've never been to California Adventure!

There is so much i haven't done.. i never feel in a hurry to do them all..i like having things to discover and experience.

Rode almost everything. Never rode or will ride the maliboomer. Also never rode the tower of terror. Never saw fantasmic but the kids weren't interested in it as much as riding rides. No tiki room or Billy Hill. Loved everything else.

This summer we crossed several things off our "never done" list. We rode the Disneyland train. We saw the Tikki room for the first time since the 70's. We rode the Mark Twain. Also saw Aladdin for the first time.

I left somethings on my never list like Mickey's Wheel of Death and the Orange Stinger. I still want to try Heimlich's Chew Chew train. I'll have to have my nephew with me so I have an "excuse". :rotfl:

I've never been on the Colombia Ship. I've never seen the tiki room at Disneyland. And I haven't done the majority of rides at DCA as my son was too small the last time we went. I've never stayed at a Disneyland resort. And lastly, I've always wanted to eat at Blue Bayou and finally made reservations for our Oct trip!!!

There's a slew of things that I haven't done at DCA (I've been there once, not very appealing, but that'll change when they finish doing to "Main Street" makeover, so excited for the Red Cars). As for Disneyland (that I want to do), the only things I haven't done are ride the Lilly Belle, do a tour, and go on IASW during Christmas (I have no desire to do things like watch the Candlelight Procession or do the reserved seating dessert thingie that they have for Fantasmic). There are a couple of things I didn't get to while I was there last (mainly the new IASW and the full light show at Pixie Hollow, only saw a little bit of PH at night and loved it) but those are newish, so they don't count in my book.

OK I must confess I've never been on CA Screamin, TOT or Maliboomer in DCA. I can't think of anything in Disneyland I haven't done over the years.

I've suffered through the Sun/Mickey's Wheel and WDW TOT, Everest and Rockin Rollercoaster. :scared1: The older I get the less I can handle rides with big drops.

oh wow...so many of you have never been in the Tiki room or had a dole whip! I couldn't begin to think of going to DL and not doing/having one.

But...I have never had a tigger tail so who am I to judge.

I've never seen the electrical lights parade. I must be going at the wrong time of year or something because I don't recall ever even seeing it on the schedule!

Here's a big one for me...we've never had a character meal! I've been to DL ten times but never gotten around to it. But that is something I intend to change next month. I'm thinking of doing at least two. I just can't decide on which two yet! I think Minnie's breakfast and Storytellers...but I also want to do Ariel's Grotto. Unfortunately my daughter and partner are sooooo not into princesses. I may get outvoted on that one! :rotfl:

Hmm.. At DL, I've never ridden any of the Main Street vehicles. I've never been in the canoes. I've never ridden the Sailing Ship Columbia. I've never ridden Gadget's Go Coaster.

For DCA, I've never done the tortilla tour or the sourdough bread one. I've never seen the Playhouse Disney show. I've never ridden that Flik's Flyers ride in Bug's Land.

I have never...been to Tom Sawyers Island (Pirates Lair) or been on Peter Pan; tried for PP a few weeks ago but the line is ALWAYS long

You've been to Disneyland a gazillion times, and still go often. Yet there's one thing (or several) that you have never seen, done, or tried. Cleanse your soul, put your mind at ease, and confess :worship:! You're amongst friends :grouphug: !

I've been going to Disneyland for over 20 years, and I have never stepped foot on the Columbia ship, nor have I tried a Dole whip :scared1: .

hahahahahah that is a hilarious thread! loved how you worded things. I have had annual passes for over 6 years(and I live in a different country), and I have never been on the island *looks down in shame*. I've seen they have had some cool shows there and paths and walkways. I have spent most of my trips in wheelchairs which has made it difficult to get on places like the island(yep good excuse!).

I don't there is anything else I haven't done :confused3

as for the dole whip! you guys have no idea what you are missing. It is soooooo delicious!

I have never..

taken a tour :(
aiming for march 2010 to do "A walk in Walt's footsteps"

Stepped foot into Club 33 :cloud9: might never happen :(

but I am pretty much satisfied :wizard:

If you take the "A walk in Walt's footsteps" tour, you will get to "step" into Club 33. You don't get to go upstairs but you do get into the lobby.

I go to DLR every year (except in '06) and I have yet to go during Christmas, New Years, Valentines, Saint Pat's, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc.

For some reason I've never been to the pool at the resort hotels.

I've been reading all of your lists, and saying, did that, did that, yup that, too. I've never gone on the height-restricted activities for children on Redwood Creek Trail, so don't consider those to count. I've been on Heimlich's chew chew train, but not the other three rides in Fliks Fantasy Fair. Pretty much have done everything else, seen all the shows and parades (love them).

Kelly and her friends went on every attraction & saw every show/parade this past summer. It took them 7 days to do it.

I will admit, though, that I haven't had a tigger tail. Not too fond of unroasted marshmallows, so haven't been tempted.

....BEEN to Disneyland........but that will change come March 28th 2010 through April 3rd 2010:woohoo: & :yay:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter