Disneyland Confessions: "I have never......."

I've never:

Ridden Casey Jr or Storybook Canal
Seen the Sleeping Beauty walkthrough
Seen Billy Hill
Eaten a Turkey leg (and probably never will :P )
Watched Fantasmic

I have never:
-Ridden Mark Twain, Sailing Ship Columbia, or the Canoes (maybe one of the boats when I was really little)
-Been in the Boudin Bakery or the Mission Tortilla Factory
-Gotten a character autograph :scared1: I know, crazy, but my parents never got me into the whole character thing.
-Reserved a place for a long time for a parade
-Spent more than 3 days at the parks in one trip (mainly because we do mega touring from 8AM until very late at night every day)
-Gotten Fantasmic dessert (not worth it for us)
-Been evacuated from a ride (although we were in Space's station when the lights turned on)
-Taken an official tour
-Purchased Mickey Mouse ears
-Been during the months of January, March, May, July, September, November. OMG, I just noticed that that is every other month! Crazy! :rotfl:

I have been to DLR three times since DCA opened and have never been inside DCA! It's always been day trips with kids. I plan to fix this error this fall with a three-day trip.:)

Other than that glaring omission, I think I've done most everything in DL over the years. Except the Nemo subs, which opened right after I went in spring '07.

PHXscuba

I've never done the Colombia Ship, canoes, Honey I shrunk the audience, and tiki room.

In DCA there are a LOT more things i've never done......so much in that park doesn't interest me AT ALL.....In that park I HAVE done, Screaming, Monsters Inc, TTMWM, Carousel, Mullholland madness, TOT, Aladdin, soarin, and grizzly River Rapids.

How do so many of you skip the delicious free tortillas and not want to yell "MESECA" every trip?!??!!?!?!?

I have to say I think the only thing I can say I haven't done is the Astro Orbiters while they have been on the ground in front. Otherwise I have not eaten most of the popular foods listed here and most likely won't eat them since I am veggy :)

Actually, there are several things I've never done in my many visits to Disneyland. I guess it's because I have always thought "Next time I will do it/try it." But my soul-cleansing confession is: I have never seen a parade. Yes, I've noticed when they're going by only to rationize that it's a less busy time to ride rides. Even when we were the grand marshals in the parade and they had special reserved parade seats for us, we opted to forego the parade and return to the Dream Suite. My reasoning was we could always see the parade but had limited time in the suite. So maybe next visit will be the one that I will start scratching things off my to-do list.

Actually, there are several things I've never done in my many visits to Disneyland. I guess it's because I have always thought "Next time I will do it/try it." But my soul-cleansing confession is: I have never seen a parade. Yes, I've noticed when they're going by only to rationize that it's a less busy time to ride rides. Even when we were the grand marshals in the parade and they had special reserved parade seats for us, we opted to forego the parade and return to the Dream Suite. My reasoning was we could always see the parade but had limited time in the suite. So maybe next visit will be the one that I will start scratching things off my to-do list.

Tsk, tsk, that's a shame. Even though you can see a parade any day, that was probably your one chance to see it without staking out a spot 30 minutes before.

But who am I to judge? I've never

1) been on the Peter Pan ride
2) had a Dole Whip, Tigger Tail or eaten a Monte Cristo in Blue Bayou
3) had my children's silouette done on Main Street
4) Stayed at any of the Disneyland resort hotels

Numbers 1, 2 and 3 will be remedied this October (although the Monte Cristo will be at Cafe Orleans, not Blue Bayou).

I've never:
Eaten a Dole Whip or a Tiger Tail
Ridden in the front of the Monorail
Attempted to pull the sword out of the stone
Taken a tour

I have never:
Eaten a dole whip
Canoes
Billy Hill
Casey Jr
Did a tour
M Madness at DCA
Playhouse Disney
Aladdin show
Crush show

some of you are stretching the grace and forgiveness thing ! Hang you heads in shame and get it in gear people ! You really need to at least earn the "every attraction once" merit badge.

some of you are stretching the grace and forgiveness thing ! Hang you heads in shame and get it in gear people ! You really need to at least earn the "every attraction once" merit badge.

That is my goal! There alot of rides in FL that I haven't done, so I plan on taking advantage of MM and get them done!

I have never done the Teacups, but I can't do spinning things...:sick: So that will have to remain on the "never done" list.

I have never ridden the canoes. I even put it on my "to do" list and I still failed this time around.

I have never:

done canoes
Tiki Room
taken a picture with Peter Pan :guilty:
or traded any of my pins. I really don't want to let any of them go!!

The only thing I can think of is...
-Playhouse Disney (too juvenile)
-Maliboomer (too scary)
A few things I tried once and won't do again.:rotfl:

For those of you who have not tried the canoes, they really are fun. You only have to row as much as you want, but may get splashed by a fellow-rower. And the guides are usually pretty nice to look at if you know what I mean.;)

You introduced me to my first corn dog and ride on the monorail, I will be glad to introduce you to the Maliboomer. I like it.

The only thing I can think of are the things that are for "kids only" in the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail like the rock climbing, slide, & the tire swing thing. I actually tired to attempt going on it once w/ a friend. We both fit under the height requirement, but we weren't 12 which was the age max. We were so mad bc no kids were there & the CM asked us what year we were born. I just wish I was a math whiz!
So Judy, do I at least get a "every attraction once" badge? ;) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter