Disneyland countdown thread.....

Golly, let's see what my ticker says.... I think it's somewhere in the 72-73 day area. Plus, I think we are now adding one night in Vegas to the front of our trip since my cousin is flying in from WV to get married there.

24 days

I am so excited. We are staying at FFI and requested an upper level theme park view. :woohoo: We are staying from January 28 to February 2. :banana::cheer2::yay::goodvibes

I love this!!!!!

We leave in 43 days !!!!

Annual BFF trip, we have be going to Disney together since 1991, not every year, but very often! :banana: This time we are planning on staying at the GC for the first time! Super excited!

u should join our february trip thread :D

EVERYONE in feb joic our feb trip thread!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

and as for us, 50 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1266908405.png

12 Days to Go!

We are staying on site for the first time at the GCH. :banana:I think I'm more excited then the kids and DH put together.

12 Days to Go!

We are staying on site for the first time at the GCH. :banana:I think I'm more excited then the kids and DH put together.

I am always more excited than my family. :blush: DH says there is no way their level of excitement could match mine or we'd all be non-functioning. :rotfl2:

We have 9 more days, we will be there on January 15, we are having lunch at Club 33, I am sooooooo excited about that! Me, DH,DGD's ,DM and DMNL. Just one day there and mainly for the lunch but we plan to be there from opening until close!

Breath in...breath out... breath in... 10 more days!!
Kids still have no clue...I've held it in for 2 whole monthes now. I can tell them at the airport in 9 days and roughly 13 hours!! I can do it it right :scared1:? UgH~the closer it gets,the harder it is not to tell them...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter